Journey Pipe

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by dogsleeve, Apr 11, 2011.

1. have yall sent a order to wickiepipe yet cus thats where i ordered mine on week of thanksgiving i think umm wednesday to be exact and its still on backorder

2. Hi Colton,

Yes there are pipes going to WickiePipe, they should receive them any day.

Please check back with us if they are still saying on backorder by Friday 30th...

I'm sure that the holidays are slowing things down a bit for everyone....

We wish everyone a Happy Holiday season!

Cheers,

The Journey Pipe Team.

3. I'm a pipe collector and I think this would be a fucking awesome piece. Anywhere in America sell them because I will order one right now if so

4. Hi Ford,

Yes a bunch of dealers have them in stock and sell them, it all depends where you live?

You can check our Store Locator which is being updated all the time at Journey Tobacco Smoker's Pipe - What Sherlock Holmes would be smoking! [bottom of the page] or you can also order from our website and it will arrive in a few days!

Happy Holidays!

The Journey Pipe Team.

5. Just did not even a dealer in my state :( any website I can order from my credit card is limited to us only purchases. Happy holidays

6. Hi Ford,

What state are you in? [just curious]

If your credit card is limited to US only purchases, then you will be fine on our website because if you are in the US or Canada, the purchase on our site will be processed in US dollars.

Cheers,

The Journey Pipe Team.

7. [quote name='"Journey Pipe"']Hi Ford,

What state are you in? [just curious]

If your credit card is limited to US only purchases, then you will be fine on our website because if you are in the US or Canada, the purchase on our site will be processed in US dollars.

Cheers,

The Journey Pipe Team.[/quote]

Mississippi lol it's a shame right. Cool will order tomorrow for sure. Thanks for your help man! You guys are the shit I have a few questions I'd like to ask if that's cool. I love my glass but I love the fact this has a lid does the metal effect the taste? And Is it fairly easy to clean because glass isn't at all! Thanks for your help!

8. To answers your 2 questions:

a. no the metal does not affect the taste on the contrary because it is very easy to clean [unlike most glass pipes] you get a cleaner more true taste after every time you clean the pipe.
    b. cleaning Journey Pipe is extremely easy.

Make sure you check out the website and the Tour of Features, Tips for Use and Video section on the left - they should answer all your other questions as well.

Have a great Holiday!

Cheers,

The Journey Pipe.

9. Sorry about that I went and looked should report back with pics soon

10. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5I-SbwCHJ80]Don't Stop Believing - Journey - YouTube[/ame]

11. Ok so I'm trying to order my pipe and it want let me. It lets me fill everything out and then does nothing else at all I hit refresh nothing I clicked choose payment method,nothing do I have to make an account or something?

12. Ok screw it I give

13. Just picked one up for $42

14. I checked my order from wickiepipe and it shows still processing. on the website it shows that the jouney pipe is still on back order. i understand that holidays slow down stuff but i cant wait to get my journey its just my dream pipe fell in love with it months ago and finally got to order it

15. How do you guys store your pipe? The case it came with isn't smell proof. I want to keep the smell to a minimum since I will be a on the go piece. I keep my monkey pipe in a pill bottle, works great... Journey is too big tho. Ideas?

16. These babies are a hassle to order. I tried their main site and no luck so I eventually went to wickiepipe and ordered said there backed up for 4. Weeks. I hope they aren't a scam lol

17. in the next couple days it shouldnt be back ordered ... i ordered mine i think the wednesday of thanksgiving break it was backordered i was scared i wouldnt get it for the past month today i checked and its shipping out tomorrow and also wickiepipe is giving me a 15 dollar card to there shop so im happy with how it turned out once im able to get sum green and the pipe comes in ill let u know how it is

18. [quote name='"Colton7562"']
    in the next couple days it shouldnt be back ordered ... i ordered mine i think the wednesday of thanksgiving break it was backordered i was scared i wouldnt get it for the past month today i checked and its shipping out tomorrow and also wickiepipe is giving me a 15 dollar card to there shop so im happy with how it turned out once im able to get sum green and the pipe comes in ill let u know how it is[/quote]

Nice! So I may get mine sooner cool I'm going to email them and see what's up! Enjoy your pipe

19. [quote name='"Colton7562"']
    in the next couple days it shouldnt be back ordered ... i ordered mine i think the wednesday of thanksgiving break it was backordered i was scared i wouldnt get it for the past month today i checked and its shipping out tomorrow and also wickiepipe is giving me a 15 dollar card to there shop so im happy with how it turned out once im able to get sum green and the pipe comes in ill let u know how it is[/quote]

Holy shit thanks man mine is shipped it said Fuck yeah!