Journey Pipe

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by dogsleeve, Apr 11, 2011.

1. Does the smoke taste different at all because of the metal bowl? This is the only downside i could see but if its fine then im buyin this shit

2. It's a certain type of metal, called zinc-alloy, and it doesn't effect the taste AT ALL. The bowl also doesn't get burned/stained black. You can clean it to factory new every time.

Enjoy :D

3. Fuck yeah. Can u take huge rips? Or is it not THAT smooth?

4. You can take monster hits from it. It's not rough at all. At least for me it isn't. The pipe cools down the smoke a bunch!

5. i will be gettin on of these in roughly a month its goin to be my first pipe to ganna get a oz of regs make brownies and use the other half oz for smokin

6. you wont regret it!

7. While it is obvious that dogsleeve, DuaneAllman and naturesforce are either the producers of this unit or the same person, I purchased this unit regardless. I will post a review without bias once it arrives.

8. http://esea.net/users/359463

That's me.. I'm 19, go to college, work out, smoke weed, play video games, and hang out with my friends. lol. I'm in no way affiliated with them.

Although, I did contact they journey pipe guys regarding a question with my pipe and they seemed really nice and well spoken.. again thats not me promoting them, just saying what happened.

9. #69 naturesforce, Sep 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2011

what an idiotic and completely cynical thing to think and say!!!!!!!!!! i wish our reviews had not helped you find this product now, you dont deserve it lol.

you know, it says a lot about your own character that you would assume the worst in people

10. thanks op, im a bong no matter what type guy, but this looks like a great alternative to a glass spoon when im on the go

11. Typically, corporate shills for a new product have fewer than 100 posts. Just sayin'.

12. Well....... I've got waaaaay less than 100 posts, but I don't work for them either! :)

So far, I haven't seen anything about this pipe that isn't 100% perfect. I use it all the time. Goes in my pocket, and the only time the lid has come off in my pocket was because my jeans were too tight, and the lid twisted off when I sat down. . . :eek:

The only thing I don't like is the case. It's plastic, so it takes on that burnt weed and ash smell after a couple uses. So I don't use it. :p The pipe itself is pure perfection, and I looooove it like chocolate.

Oh, and dork face? You know---you--- the one who just HAD to inject a little negativity into our Journey Pipe party? Why the hell do you wanna order something if you think the thread's been rigged? Some people really confuse me.......:confused:

13. Saw the Journey pipe at Canabis Cup in Amsterdam in 2010 and kicked myself for not getting it then. The coolest invention you can imagine. trouble is, now it seems that everywhere is selling out of them. how can I get one easily in the U.S. I am blind, keep going to different sites and appear to be out. Any help is appreciated.

14. go to wickiepipe.com and they have the jourey pipe after along awaited time i and finally able to order min and ill be ordin it this week thank god

15. Very cool. Had been there before with no luck but assume they have them in now. Now, would I find under pipes or perhaps some other area. They have so many sections and a lot in each one. When looking for Journey Pipe before had no luck searching for it on their page. Truly a great invention and can't wait to get it myself. Happy Thanksgiving for all that it is appropriate. Guess even if you don't celebrate the holiday, we can all be thankful for something.

16. #76 DuaneAllman, Nov 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2011
    Hey! Sorry all, I didn't see the email that someone had responded to this thread!

I got my Journey Pipe off grasscity, although they have their own website (both sites i mentioned have international shipping im pretty sure) @ www.journeypipe.com

cheers :)

17. Get the incredibowl

18. im glad i was to help its on their homepage when the thing is scrollin thru pipes .... im excited and should be getting min in like a week

19. Hi everyone,

Just a quick heads up from the folks at Journey Pipe, we have a big shipment coming in early next week [12th/13th of Dec.] and will be replenishing dealers/shops and our website...

We are very happy that you love the product and look for more great products from us in 2012!

Sincerely,

The Journey Pipe Team.

P.S.: This is the 1st time we have commented on this forum - I saw a post earlier up about someone questioning whether or not a reply or two came from the manufacturer and I can assure you that it didn't.

P.S.S.: I also saw a couple of people who had what they thought could be improvements for the pipe, we are always interested in hearing from you, so please don't hesitate to go to our website Journey Tobacco Smoker's Pipe - What Sherlock Holmes would be smoking! and send us a Contact Us email.

20. For those interested, back in stock on the site, and slowly propagating to stores around the US and Canada.