Journel Picture Display

Discussion in 'New Forum Upgrade Bug Tracker' started by BrassNwood, Mar 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thread.jpg The current thread page shows pictures from years ago and clicking them just brings up an X but does open the picture display for that page.. It used to show the most current pictures posted..
    Laptop computer. WIn7 IE 11

2. Thanks for letting us know. @Lizard King will take a look at it. :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. So if i understand you correct the attachment sort order currently is defined from oldest to newest and you guys want to have it vice versa right ?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Correct.. It used to display newest and I don't see a way to change..

BNW

• Like Like x 1
  5. I'm pretty sure this was taken care of. Will you confirm, @BrassNwood ?

6. Same as it's been since the change over.. They seem to be static pics from early in the journal as clicking them opens a window with no content..
    I'm still missing about a 1000 posts on my count and it's now twice as hard for me to find pictures in my thread as it was before.. Really messed up the way I worked..
    Search doesn't work half as well as it did.. It's now defaulted to forums not my thread so I have to hit the advanced button each time now.. And no photos are displayed in the search returns so I have to try and guess from the text where the pics I'm after might be.. Not much fun..

BNW

7. Is this English hahahhahahhahah

High Moral!

8. Hello Brass ,

Search is not designed to Display Attached Images to threads. Attachments are not searchable during main search filed. We didn't fix the missing 82k post live yet. I am hoping the importer to be ready by this weekend so we'll roll it next week.

9. I'm old and hate change.. LOL

This about covers it.. I'll figure out a workaround..
    BNW

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.