Journal question

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by engibean6, Nov 25, 2008.

1. Just a question to all of you journal keepers in general:

What precautions do you take to prevent being "found out" via your journal?

2. Dont give any personal info. Name, address ect. I guess if they want you bad enough they will get ur ip address. Dont take incriminating pictures, something they can use against u

3. One of the most basic rules about growing is DON'T TELL ANYONE! Posting a journal of your grow... I dont know, seems counter intuitive. Don't get me wrong, I love reading and following them, but it seems like a risky thing to do.

4. bump.
    Anyone?

5. By removing any identifying aspects from your camera (resizing usually works) and photographing nothing that could identify you to anyone who may know you in real life, you're pretty safe. I wouldn't recommend anyone posting their warehouse size commercial grows!:D But personal closets and cabs are small potatoes to most law enforcement.

Remember, if you are on the radar already, you most likely aren't here reading this or posting ;)

The goal is to stay so far off the radar that you are just a normal bloke going about life like all the other citizens.

Online is the safest place to share with virtual friends, just keep your mouth shut in the real world.

Peace - OGH