Journal Of My Personal Grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by POfarms, Feb 4, 2017.

1. Hi everyone am going to be writting out mostly everything about my grow from start to finish and am looking for any advice that i can get but please make sure you are giving me good advice and not really looking for help from beginners need expert help for max yields, taste and potency as im wanting to really grow to the best i can.

My grow space is only 80x80x160cm so if you are good with size you know that really limited i have aircooled 600w light am not sure what time the bulb is for sure but its got both spectrums definitely, i have black orchid two setting extractor pulling the hot air out at setting 2 350m2/h. Inside i have one big fan for blowing hot air away from my babys and i small vortex fanat the side to blowing my babys about and strengthen them up.
    Temprature:
    Light on 25-29
    Light off 17-21
    I try to have my humidity at around 40% threw out veg but sometimes if i done check up for few hours drops to 30% but then i spray some water and its goes back up, i also have some water just about the floor for for humidity.

I decided to have 3 plants inside each in a 7.5l pots fulled up with coco i saddly forgot to put some perlite threw my coco when i was potting my babys into big pots. 1st i have a cheesequake cutting, 2nd i have a agent orange cutting and 3rd is a seedling green poison.
    My feed include: coco a+b, rhizotonic and cannazyn at ever second day and on the other days i put some water that i have always left over night for the ph to lower down just like my feed water is left over night before used.

As my babys have been growing from small i have been topping them and quite a few times and i have been alot just clipping some leave sever few days just to uncover my tops.

Any smart advice is welcome and sorry for any wrong spellings ✌️✌️

Attached Files: