Jorknow's Collection and Bud Shots

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Jorknow, Aug 8, 2010.

1. Hey all! Finally got around to taking some pictures, so here's my pipe and some bud shots. I'll get more pics later tonight. The pipe is a 21" Blue Dot I got about two months ago. It's my first bong, my third ever pipe.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My slide holder I made, nothing special, just a piece of wood sanded lightly, some holes drilled for my 18MM slides and 14MM slides, and painted. My 18/14 adapter and 14mm slide are pictured there.

My current pick up I just got today, it's no-name dank stuff.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This was also some no name dank, but me and my guy thinks it was lemon haze. It sure smoked like it, and smelt like lemons. What does GC think?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Some other no name stuff from a while ago.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is my slide that broke a few days ago, packed with lemon haze and kief from said bud.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. looks sick man, one question does that hook perc in there have only holes near the tip? looks very draggy imho

3. Yes, it has two rows of three holes, then one at the bottom. It doesn't seem too draggy to me, but I've never hit a piece by LW, Toro, or any high end pieces, so it's hard to compare.

I do like the design of it though, simply because I haven't seen any other company making it like that. I like to stand out from the crowd when possible. :bongin:

4. yo I'm interested in which pieces you own since I see you a lot on gc.

5. #5 Vato805, Aug 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2010
    im going 2 be honest im inlove with the worked top near the mouth piece, and shit its ur tube man if ur comfortable how it rips thats what matters not what these pricks say jajaja:smoking:
    i dont own none :-( jaja J/K
    pm sent i dont wanna take from the dudes thread

6. Thanks for being respectful. :wave:

I love the work up top too; because of that, I call her Stormy. That's also why my bowls are matching. :D

7. is it blue/gray/white? thats how it looks and if so thats why i love it, im a Dallas Cowboys fan and love the color scheme on pieces:D no need 2 thank me man, its KARMA, what goes around comes around and shit i know i wuldnt want sumone posting there shit on my thread

8. #8 Jorknow, Aug 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2010
    It's black and white mainly, but where they cross over and mix, it's a greyish kinda color. I can see where you think there's blue, it looks very close to it!

EDIT: I just now saw the blue blur or something in the picture. I think that's from my computer, it's hooked up to my big TV in my room, so it'd be glowing bright.

9. Ahh i see, well black and white i also love looks so artsy idk why but i feel like a straight black or white laser cut diamond or square bowl wuld look fuckin sick on that bong

10. very righteous glass my friend :smoke:

11. Been lazy, hence the lack of updates. I need to get around to taking pictures of the rest of my small pieces.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]