Jorge Cervantes Ultimate Grow DVD

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by Vee, Mar 8, 2009.

1. Jorge Cervantes, if like me, never heard if the guy is a very creepy type of guy at first, black sunglasses beret and dreadlocks, is enough so you wanna call the cops, but HE KNOWS HIS STUFF!, the DVD lasts 100 minutes and in this one you start right at the start, build your own grow room all the way thru to making your own hash with the ice method.
    This is the dvd you wanna give your son or grand daughter for their 21st,
    for old hands like me an opportunity to catch up on all the latest craze
    that is, squirrel fans, humidty stats, crossbreeds,etc

Some sound advice too, which over the years I have argued over, the location of ones grow room? basement, attic or garage,
    what would you pick?

He does plug his book, the well known Indoor Bible, but does not take the moment to tie it to the dvd at all.

Later Jorge, pumps out Ultimate Grow 2 & 3, these are much better
    Jorge is by far more confident and goes into more detail UG2 takes us thru the wild gardens of Spain and shows us some fancy Guerilla Operations
    that these guys do, UG3 is but outtakes of UG1&2.

Score Ultimate Grow 1 = 6/10
    Ultimate Grow 2 = 8/10
    Ultimate Grow 3 = 4/10

most memorable statement
    Jorge " Keep electricity above your waist, water below you waist"

"V"

2. i would agree its a pretty good dvd. only dis i have is not going in depth enough about hydro and aero. i would say Ready-Set-Growis a pretty good dvd set too.

3. Hi drummersince99, I do agree, but DWC can be a heavy subject, and best covered by a guy who REALLY know his stuff,
    perhaps an oppotunity for you to show your stuff?

lol vostok

4. very true someone with alot of experience with hydro and aero experience should do a dvd.
    i dont think i have enough experience with hydro yet to do a dvd or instruction thing on it.

5. i watched the first disc and didnt learn anything i couldn't have learned on GC but it was good to actually see someone do the stuff. im a rather novice grower so watching things in progress really sures up that feeling that i know what i'm doing. i've got discs 2 and 3 comin on netflix in a week or so and hopefully my grow will be in full swing by then as well :D

6. Yeah you're right, but I have dived into part 2 and 3 since the above,
    and thats worth the watch
    and even tonight search'in for the bit about fetilizers for budding over vegging ...will I ever get it right?
    the dog is a distraction but the tractor's great

'V'

7. my roommate and i jst lurkked and luurrrrrked GC and other forums like GC, and bought countless mags of high times. Got a phd in growing for free. Around budding time we sumhow found a torrent to his first dvd....kinda good, pretty basic stuff, but it did have a clutch section on how to make hash lol

8. Jorge Cervantes Ultimate Grow DVD in on Netflix!