Jonas Brothers?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by MrGers, Nov 25, 2008.

1. They're on leno right now...whats the appeal? is their music good? or is this the next generation of boy band pop? 25 years from now will we see "enjoy the sounds of 2008 with Beyonce, Rodney Atkins, and the Jonas brothers!"? will my kids ask me about the music i listen to will they ask me about the jonas brothers?

2. Basically the Jonas Brothers are the epitome of "shitty popular tween band".

3. #3 full melt, Nov 26, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2008
    Jonas Brothers Fucking Rock.

But honestly I have never heard them. I think I saw a commercial for a movie they are in. Looks like some nonsensical tweenie stuff.

4. think of a stinky asshole.

thats them

5. They are like the Hansons...those 3 girly bitches from years back if you remember. The Jonas brothers are straight fag.

6. All it takes is youtube, but it's not worth wasting your time on. They're awful.

Yes.

7. The Jonas Brothers are a plague.

8. i guess they're like nsync and the backstreet boys of this generation

9. i have nothing against the jonas brothers except their faces.
    holy shit -- they all look like something is wrong with them.

10. They're part of the tween scene with Hannah Montana and that ilk. Not much to be taken seriously unless you're a 12 year old girl.

11. don't even bother listening to them... i wouldn't even consider them as a boy band. i'm 99% sure that they have pussies.

12. thanks for all the responses
    I saw them perform on leno after the post and they were awful. I looked them up on youtube, terrible. i could understand nsync and the backstreet boys cause it was a bunch of "hot" guys singing and dancing but these guys actually play instruments. i dont think they lip sync at all. which in ome ways...gains my respect, but they suck so they lose it real fast. i really hope there aren't any corelations between these bands disney keeps popping out and the british invasion. im calling it right here and now....10 years from now we'll be calling the pop music scene something relative to "the disney invasion" in reference to the britsh one. i think i'm gonna be sick.:eek:

btw :eek:<--------- is actually what i look like when i puke.

13. Jonas Brothers = N'sync 10 year ago, but with guitars

14. I wanted to vommit when I read in some music magazine "they are the beatles of this generation"

fuck the idiot who wrote that, and even more so the idiot who published it.

15. Their music can compare with a puss filled pussy about to queef.

16. their music is terrible.

they sang hello, goodbye (by the beatles) for a target ad. they ruined that song for me. fucking idiots comparing jonas brothers to the beatles...

i overheard these girls at the bookstore talking about how jonas brothers' lyrics and songs are so much better than the beatles....WHAT?:confused:

17. gross...but accurate.

18. #18 J Dylan, Feb 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2009
    you guys all think you hate the Jonas Brothers? my fucking name is Jonas.
    everyone i meet now associates my name with the band. :mad:

i liked it better when people associated my name with "My Name is Jonas" by weezer. and i don't like weezer.

19. The Jonas Brother's are a marketing ploy of Disney, a completely commercial product based on combining television, movies, and "music" and focused on brainwashed pre-adolescent America.
    Synergy at its best.

I hope to God no one ever really considers this music. Music being a form of artistic expression.

20. got a box full of your toys...fresh out of batteries...but there stll makin noiseeeeee, MAKIN NOOOOoooOOIISE