Jonah Hex...

Discussion in 'Movies' started by lauraisfrknawsm, May 26, 2010.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyBWgI5TW4U]YouTube - Jonah Hex - Official Trailer [HD][/ame]

I really want to see it!!! :D

Looks like it's going to be really good except Megan Fox is kind of a shitty actress.

2. It looks pretty wicked, I think Brolin is a badass. But why Fox? There are a plenty of better actresses that would smash this role, she smashes it every wrong way possible. Atleast she isn't some weird ass cannibal this time.

It would be sweet if she got shot to hell by a sawed off. Just Sayin'...

3. I'm sorry, I must have missed the part where I'm supposed to give a shit about Megan Fox's acting ability, especially since it's rather obvious she has let her body do most of the talking in her movies...

Not that we mind much...:D

4. That's the only reason she has a career is because of her looks.

Buuuuut she ruins good movies. Js.

5. Yeah, its at the point where if Megan Fox is in the movie, its a movie I probably want to avoid. I hate hate hate how some directors think you can just throw her in there and itll make your movie "good". Hell from what I hear they changed up the whole story for this movie and a lot of the scenes just to give her more screen time. Thats not how good movies are supposed to be made. Im loving how the internet is slowly turning on her at least, hopefully we wont have to deal with this trend much longer.

And on the topic of Jonah Hex, if it wasnt for how they effectively made Fox a big lead in the movie and her role bigger, I probably would have seen it. It looks like a badass story.

6. whats wrong with eye candy? :confused:

dont see how she could ruin the movie lol

7. i posted about hex a few weeks ago. excited about movie. got alot of hex comics i've been reading lately. already talks of sequel where hex goes into future. like series.