jon and kate plus 8

Discussion in 'General' started by McLovin23_x2, May 26, 2009.

1. Dude jon's chill as fuck I wouldn't be surprised at all if he toked... Haha :D

2. made me lol... and then investigate the sexual orientation... then i was right.

3. My sentiments exactly.

Why you would ever raise your kids in front of a television crew blows my mind. I don't see how it could be mentally healthy, especially in the crucial years of growing up. Remember Britney Spears, she started out on the harmless Mickey Mouse show, now look where she's at.

4. #24 ArianaTowell, May 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2009
    I agree that everything that's happening to them is their own fault because they put themselves specially their kids in the spotlight That said, i feel so bad for their kids!!and i really hope they stay together becaue after all family is the most important thing in life. and after you're a parent you put up with somethings that otherwise you would never put up with for your kids...just my opinion:D
    my sons father thinks she's a bitch.lol..i think most guys do. But i think she's actually really efficient for having 8 kids.

5. #25 own3d421, May 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2009
    That lady is a straight up Media Whore, i read an article about how she fired something like 40 assistants in like 4 months, shes in it for the money and the spotlight, fuck that fake bitch.

EDIT, i mean come on, if the spotlight hasn't changed her idk what the fuck has.

[​IMG]

6. that made me giggle. i'm straight and i don't mind the show.

i watched more of it when it first started. I haven't seen much of it lately.

but i seen a ep of renovation nation w/ them. kate was being such a bitch. these ppl are trying to help her out, and she doesn't give a fuck. made me see there was a lot of tention going on.

i live w/ 3 kids, and they drive me up the wall. I couldn't imagine 8. i can understand them being stressed and having problems. hopefully they can get through this because their life will get easier as time goes on.

7. haha I hate her hair! It's like a backwards mullet.

8. yeah, maddie and cara are liek 7 or 8.

but its like, they have one day of filimg a week and the producers let them know that for any reason if they dont want them filming, thats quite all right. as far as kate, i do think its all gotten to her head. she loves talking about herself and letting the worlrd know shes there.
    but what woman doesnt?? *nudge nidge* jk.
    and jon has even said hes sick of having his life documented and getting pictures taken of him and what not. i dont blame him, i would hate it too.

9. i love it, i think its adorable.
    but idk what the fuck she did to herself, becasue she only had liek one operation of plastic srugery, and that was a tummy tuck to make her stomach normal agian. idk, but props to her.

10. That show is so lame...

11. I hate that god-awful woman.

John FTW.

Kids are so cute.

Kate's a cunt.

/story.

12. i still have no odea what a FTW means.
    lol. smells liek a noob

13. for the win, or fuck the world. depends on if you love what you're talking about or if you hate everything around you.

14. My wife is a huge fan of the show, so I kinda got dragged into it. Picked it up from exposure. That's ok. I got her to watch Star Trek with me. I just can't seem to get star wars, the matrix trilogy, or sin city under her guard though. Oh well. She makes me watch the notebook, I make her watch enemy at the gates. It all evens out.

Any way, I'm not surprised. And they aren't handling the paprazzi very well. Most of these guys just want a couple shots maybe a 2 line intereview and they'll leave you alone. She should just talk to a couple of the TMZ guys and go about her day. They got a job to do to. Sure, maybe its the job of a vulture, but even vultures gotta eat.

As for the divorce thing, I dunno. I'm not that involved to be completly on the up and up on what's going on and why. Best I can see, John feels like he got his balls clipped and he couldn't take anymore so he flipped the fuck out. Unfortunatly, it happens (both parts). It'll prolly pass. Its like an early mid-life crisis. Think about it. 21, he gts married. 22 or so, has twins. WTF, but ok I can handle this shit. 28- I just had 6 more fuckin kids! 28 and you got 8 kids. I'm about to turn 27 and I'm not ready to 1 kid yest cause there's shit I still want to do before I get tied down. One more year on me and that cat already had 8 kids! I'm not saying what he did what right if he did it, but I understand...

And of all these people on these shows with all theses kids, good for them. Except those 17 kids and counting fuckers. That dugger family needs to be struck down by the gods. Ultra-mega chrisitany ignorant motherfuckers. They always talk about how they trained their kids to do stuff. Not taught them, TRAINED THEM! The oldest son got married and neither he or his wife from the same kinda family had ever even kissed anyone else! WTF! And they can't raise all those kids and give them near the attention they deserve. To me, that's just child abuse. I really can't stand those fuckers.

rant over.

15. amen.

couldnt have said it any better. fuck that kate bitch. and ive never watched the show thankfully, i just know how that bitch treated him...deserves to get cheated on.

16. I totally agree with you for the most part. I cant stand her either, BUT... maybe having EIGHT kids at one time changed her? i think my life would change drastically too....

17. I would bend her over , use her, throw her outside where she was found before some corporate bigwig scooped her up and offered her a lifestyle with full benefits and a nice sizable income with media notoriety.

18. fuck pop culture

end of story