So, my plants we're ripped up and dumped out by my bratty little sisters. Luckily, I was able to make it to my location and dig out the demolished plants out of a big mound of soil where our pots were dumped. Mangled, battered, torn, and almost rootless, I managed to gather a few plants with some roots left, with 5 survirors total; the rest, well they're ripped apart and scattered about...(RIP) Anyway, I immediately re-planted them and saturated the soil, I prepared them a humidity dome and set them in a shady place. Here's the ones that we're the least damaged: My female, and another plant. I'm glad that I managed to get my 2 nicest plants, especially my female. I was lucky to find my fem because it was laying in a bush a few feet away. Let's hope for the best.