Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Jolly Weekend - Orange Express [PICS]

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Sir.Smokesalot, Dec 6, 2008.

1. #1 Sir.Smokesalot, Dec 6, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2008
    Happy holidays guys I just got back from chilling in the parking lot at the mall with some buddies and this random guy comes with these two shopping bags with a case of elephant beer in one bag and heineken in the other and says "ENJOY" and leaves with a Santa Clause grin on his face. Everyone got their drink on, I took a heneken and i dont even like drinking that much but hey..FREE.. anyway I decided to go to my dealer for a dime..his usually have like 3 good spliffs worth of bud and is always green..i buy one and was heading back to my car and he says "HEY, I GOT THIS POP HERE FOR YOU" he reaches into this bag and hands me this .7g nug of some random kush, i asked him what it was but he didnt even know,

I took responsibility of naming it Orange Express..IN HONOR U KNO...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

THE SMELL IS AMAZING AND REALLY SMELLS LIKE ORANGE/LEMON/LIME PEEL..havent smoked it yet tho...

I was giddy all the way back home and was honking at random cars and shit :p

when i got home, my lil sister who just came from seeing madagascar 2 @ the movies with mi madre, gives me this sack of sour gummi candy!! i was high/drunk so it felt like i was winning an oscar or sum shit, i swear to god it was like i was in the spotlight being handed a trophy by my sister..some of you may be like :confused:..but fuck you..lol..anyway I guess i had alot to be thankful for this weekend, especially since im as broke as an arm in a cast from Black Friday

HOPE YALL WEEKEND IS/GONNA BE AS GOOD AS MINES!!:wave:

bitches.

heres the candy too

[​IMG]

dat shit tasted so good at the time

2. Man, that bud looks infested with trichomes, awesome pickup! :yummy:

The Sour Patch look dank as hell too.

3. Good lookin weed, sour patch ftw.

4. Sounds like a good day! That nug looks bomb... :smoking:

5. SAME THING I SAID TO MYSELF!:yummy:

will do a smoke report in a half after my high comes down a bit

6. Free beer and free dank nug

nice man

7. the sour patch kids have trichomes of their own also. you should make some sour patch hash

8. This kush has me couch-thefuck-locked..tasted like mango/bubblegum and was definately a indica variety..munchies.... i just ate like 14 fruit cups a big bag of cheeto puffs, and a carton of snowman peeps, cottonmouth like a mofo too but i washed it down with a strawberry milkshake with 2 shots of ameretto... im tow'd up:smoking:

happy holidays!

9. nice pickup brah