Jolly Rancher Blunt

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by boxybrown, Mar 16, 2009.

1. #1 boxybrown, Mar 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2009
    This has to be the most diesel ways of smoking I've ever encountered. It's basically a blunt that's been soaked in liquid jolly rancher. It tastes really good, and it's a nice deviation from the norms of smoking.

I'll explain what you need, and also how to make it.

What you need:

1) A blunt WITH an exterior leaf. A grape dutch works well, but any blunt with an exterior leaf will do the trick.
    2) A jolly rancher. Any flavor.
    3) A small amount of water. You need enough to dissolve the jolly rancher, but you don't want too much water or else it won't taste as good.
    4) A small tray. It has to be big enough to hold the blunt leaf and deep enough to submerge it in water. You don't want it to be too big though, for obvious reasons. What I like to do is just rip off a rectangle of tin foil and fold the edges up so it's like a tray.
    5) Potent smokables.

Here's what you do.

CLARIFICATION: The entire process of jolly-ranchification deals only with the outer leaf of the blunt. The rest of the blunt (and your bud) is rolled separately, then wrapped in the leaf.

1) Put the jolly rancher in water and let it soak and dissolve until it's completely liquid. This will take a while so do it in advance.
    2) Unwrap your blunt, making sure you smooth the blunt leaf out so it lies flat.
    4) Place the flat leaf at the bottom of the tray.
    5) Pour your jolly rancher water on the leaf. Make sure it's totally submerged.
    6) Let it sit for a while and absorb the flavor.
    7) Now just roll the blunt as usual. Let it dry before you smoke it.

If you did it right it should taste awesome.

Now, there are a few alternate methods of making these, such as using liquor instead of water. People say it's better and that it dissolves the jolly rancher faster, but I've never done it since smoking alcohol can't be good for you. If you do it this way, make sure you use a low proof alcohol, since at higher proofs it can be flammable. You don't want to light the end of your blunt and have it explode in your face. I have no idea whether or not alcohol that's dried on a leaf will flame up, but who the hell wants to take chances.

Anyway, I hope you guys try this method out, since it's pretty legit.

Happy toking.

2. "You don't want to light the end of your blunt and have it explode in your face."

LoL

If you do this and post pics you'll get lots of reps

P.S. During steps 5-6 are you saying to put ganj in the WET blunt wrap?

just making sure

-DEAN

3. #3 abnormldood, Mar 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2009
    No, he stated to let it dry out first. Should be kind of self-explanatory though(If you've tried to roll a blunt that's TOO fresh). Sounds like a great idea though, OP. I should try this with a watermellon Philly.:smoke:

4. Cool idea, but isn't burning sugar terrible for your lungs?

5. Haha yeah I just reread the post and changed the word 'wrap' to 'leaf.' That was pretty confusing, thanks for pointing it out.

EDIT

Probably.

6. Burning sugar crystallizes your lungs so it would probably be bad like when you dip your blunts in honey.

7. How can you confirm this?

8. you can confirm it by using the search function, google, and not being a retard. but if you wanna try this why not just go ahead and smoke a bowl of pure sugar and then see how your lungs feel

9. you can confirm it for yourself, but im not going to risk it

10. I'd do it once.

11. #11 VANCOUVERBUD, Mar 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2009
    Buy some tasty puff or use a wrap if you want some flavor :rolleyes:

12. I wouldn't go out of my way to do it, but if someone had one I'd hit it. I'm quite content with blunt wraps if I want strong fruity flavor. :smoking:

13. same way, id rather have somethin not crystalizing my lungs, and still has fruityness to it :bongin: