Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Joints

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by StickyIkyMarley, Oct 3, 2010.

1. Ok so I have been toking about 4 years and have only rolled joints at partys/newbies house when everyone was to drunk to even attempt it lol, I am going to pick up a gram of some shrwag today and roll a few just to try to remind myself, I am also mixing it in with tobacco because I hate wasting the herb. Anyone know any good videos/guides on rolling a nice joint? (How much herb should I put into one btw if I am mixing with tobacco)

2. I would just mix your tobacco half and half with your weed and then follow this video.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kyh-ou4CQ8c&has_verified=1"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

Or this post too!!!

3. Im pretty sure theres a good j rolling guide on this site Im just too lazy to look and come on man schwag.

4. Here it is :)

5. man stay away from that tobacco. lol im not really helpful since theres already a shitload of info...
    When i roll though i use JoB 1.5s an i roll fat and one paper makes the joint and another goes around to shape and tighten it... they come out pretty sexy. lol

6. youtube by far is the best way to learn how to roll anything (blunts, dutches, cross joints etc)