Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Joints

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MEGADEATH88, Apr 13, 2009.

1. My friend is underage and he needs to burn weed without rolling papers what else can he use to smoke it.

2. He could get you to pay $1.75 to get them for him. IIRc you dont need to be 18 to buy papers. Go to a gas station get your "friend" to try and buy papers. Worst case scenario is you end up where you are now.

3. Your 'friend'? Or you?

4. Friend

5. Thanx.

6. Yeah at any corner store, or gas station. As long as you look 16, they will sell you them. Just say give me a pack of Zig Zags, give him two dollars, say keep the change.

7. Shouldnt you be 18 to be on these forums? So you can buy them and there shouldnt be a problem. But if you dont have proff of age then i guess make a gravity bong, Trust me its 100 times better than a can pipe,. Can pipes dont get you very high,

8. Try this, its called a gravity bong:
    What you'll need:
    1 2-liter soda bottle w/ cap
    a lighter
    a pen
    some tin foil (warning some health issues have been claimed from smoking using metal foils, IMO it is no big deal, especially for a g-bong b/c of the way less heat is applied to the foil).

Take your cap and burn a hole in the top. Try and make it the width of the pen by using the pen to mold the hole. Take some foil and very tightly wrap it (all)around the cap (try folding the foil first so its thicker and less likely to rip. Make sure you have slack so you can use the butt of the pen to (carefully) make a pit in the top of the cap where the hole is. This is your bowl head. Use a pin to poke ~5-8 small holes in the middle of it. Then cut the bottom off the 2 liter (right where the divit is, keeping the bottle even and still long.)

Fill something, anything with water. Put the bottle in the water. make sure the water level goes to about an inch or so under the top of the bottle. Fill the cap, put it on, and light it and slowly pull the bottle up. The force of gravity pulls air through. When the bottle is ~1inch from coming out of the water, stop, carefully take the cap off, and put the top to your lips and lower the bottle all the way down and inhale.

Careful not to suck to hard and inhale water. This particular methid works VERY well, especially if you dont have a glass slider you can use instead of tin foil.

BTW: NO, the plastic cap WILL NOT heat enough to make toxic fumes. I have done this a million times, and there is no direct flame contact and the heat is reorientated away from the plastic, so its a good way to get BAKED.

9. Or use a metal socket instead of the foil, or top of a salt shaker if you've got one that's metal.

10. Indeed there are many many ways to make a grav, but the foil has the easiest to find parts. The one I have at my bedside uses a sharpie cap as a female piece and a glass slider. Makes the hits that much smoother. My buddy make a g-bong w/ a long diffusing bubbler stem, and pulled it through a glass slider. To make it even better, he used water with clean snow in it. Yum.

11. I heard people rolling with gum wrappers or receipts. Maybe your friend can try that out. The best idea would be you, going to buy him 2 or 3 packs of zig-zags.

12. Or just get a god dam piece. :/

13. Wait till you are 18.:cool:

14. hahahahah "my friend" lol that was great..and if you are telling the truth than you just buy them since your 18..right?

15. Can you really buy ZigZag at a 7 Eleven if your 16 ?:confused:

16. sometimes if i'm out of rolling papers i use my pipe, or if i dont have that handy sometimes bible paper or anything thin... honey to hold it together :D
    That doesn't work too well, though. Only if you're desperate.

17. Lol "friend"

18. Yes, if you go to a corner, wear sunglasses and a hoodie, ask for zig zags, pay with exact change, and look like you COULD be 18 to buy papers. They assume you have the weed already.