Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Joints?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Pyron, Aug 30, 2012.

1. It's kinda weird but I've actually smoked many times at this point, usually with a pipe, although I tried a bong a few months ago and eventually got my own. However, I've never tried a joint because every time I've toked with friends, we've just always used pipes, and I never bothered to try making a joint on my own since it seems like it would be slightly wasteful, plus I don't see the point of going through the hassle of rolling when I can just pop some herb in my bowl and toke up. In terms of the high, how do you feel after a couple of puffs from a joint compared to that of a pipe or bong?

Both pipes and bongs seem to give me a similar cerebral high, although bongs definitely slam you a little harder (in a good way) and also seem to be more couch lock than with a pipe. Just interested in how joints feel.

P.S. Gotta say, ever since I tried a bong though, the smoothness is quite an upgrade and I'm liking my bigger hits

2. I was once like you :) Until I wanted to go into the public world and toke up. I cant exactly go for a walk and take my pipe xD I will get caught by police or someone will report etc...

Joints are portable :) and takes less material.

I prefer Bong or Pipe. but occasionally i like to go for a nice joint ;)

3. Joints are a nice change ^ and u can throw them in your pocket if you go out or something, but I prefer my bong if I have the choice :bongin:

4. Joints and blunts are a little wasteful. But for certain times... in public, special occasions, parties, having a session with a few people it's worth it. Also lately I'm in love with pre-rolled cones, I can pack them just right that I can get one to last a long long time. The other week my girl was like "I feel like we've been smoking this joint for almost 1/2 an hour".... I smile and reply "almost"