Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

joints with coke...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by waterhurley, Jun 15, 2006.

1. i dont use it because i dont wanna die from a pointless 30min high u still use it so u is a crackhead absolutly fine????? are you that stupid every line you snort do you no what your doing 2 your heart i dont no you but i no u do coke so there 4 u r a crack head

2. Chronic coke use turns you into those people yelling at themselves and punching cars on street corners. But again, it's your own business if you want to turn into one of those.

I smoked a coke laced blunt one time and just found that I was super alert (I was driving). It's hard to explain but it seemed like I had 360 degree vision and knew what was going on around me at all times... other than that, nothing too different from a normal weed high.

3. dude ur an idiot uve been grouping so many different drugs together claiming the same effect, that it puts holes in ur head, read up on them please. im not saying that some of them arent good for u, but think about this, if u accidentally swallow a tiny amount of poison which is completely dangerous, you still have a pretty good chance to live. so how would something like coke be dangerous just one time or when used in moderation? your not just gonna od off a couple lines, you have to try pretty hard to do it, and most people would probably just pass out before they get to that point. sure its addicting, but to me its only when ur coming down and u just wanna go back up. but after that i dont really feel tempted to do it again, i just blaze. the point is theses drugs arent gonna do any harm in moderation

4. I've always wanted to try coke and other drugs (Except for any that are shot.. I'm extremely against that shit), but I'm afraid I will get addicted, so I don't.

5. FUCK CRACK, My cousin does crack, he shakes when he aint got it, shit like tht n jst fuck crack coz tht shit fuks u up trust, sell it to feinds wot eva but fuck usin dirty crack. once a month goes to once a week then to once a day possibly once an hour if u cud.haha shame

6. BAHAH thats a good one.

but anyway, cocaine on pot (chronic around these parts) never did much for me. I could taste it, but i would have gotten the same high without it.

anywho, ive had my run with the white bitch too, ive blown over a quartar of coke in a single night with 2 friends. it makes me feel dirty for wanting it so bad. its fun for about 15 minutes, but not my thing. I enjoy hallucinagenic drugs myself. when i do drugs that is.

7. When you hit a book instead of reading dare propaganda you can talk til then shut your bias ass up cuz you honestly haven't got a fucking clue

for one none of these drugs have been proven to put holes in any part of ones brain with the exception of PCP and similar drugs like ketamine or dxm

in fact the very drugs you bash including pcp were once used to heal and have since been proven safe and effective in many mental heath issues from fears to pet allergies

put up or shut up before you call someone stupid kid else you'll find yourself getting knocked the fuck out by someone sick of hearing your dumb ass put words together just to hear yourself speak

8. hhaha you are a fuckin moron. People say the same about weed, I bet you set em straight huh? Get outta this thread with that shit, no one wants to hear it.

[​IMG]

9. i tried coke for my first time last night and i enjoyed it so much. i snorted a couple bumps and put some on my gums (felt so good) and smoked a couple blunts and i was feeling so great.

when i said dont knock it untill you try it i didint mean you had to do it. if you dont want to do it then dont. please dont preach to me about how its bad when you wouldnt know from experience.

you cant tell people how bad the war was unless you fought in it yourself.

i personally dont have an addictive personality. ive done X before and i dont go out of my way to get it but if its there and i feel up to it, why not?

10. i think marijuana is a gateway drug. really only because once you start to mingle with a few pot slangers, its easy to find other drugs to purchase. where as if your had no idea where to get pot, you most likely wouldnt be able to find any other drugs. being an avid pot smoker just gets you into a scene where people do drugs, and makes them less scary to a non-user, and far more accessible.

the dare bullshit that says that the the buzz of pot wont be enough and will lead you to harder drugs is what i said, bullshit. its just curiousity and experimentation. and then liking the effect that drugs may give you, which can no doubt lead to an addiction in some cases. but still, its a gateway IMO.

11. it's not a gateway drug in any sense

this would imply people have no choice ...they always have a choice :)

12. if youve never used any sort of illegal drugs, and know NO one who does so, itd be hard to find some coke, acid, heroine, opium or any other harder drugs that arent as avaiable as pills or pot. Where as you have 70 people in your phonebook that smoke pot, and occasionally do other drugs, youd have far better chances in finding illegal drugs.

If you dont know the right people, you really dont have much of a choice. And if you try and meet people with drugs, you look for weed or hash. This is my personal experience and opinion. I just believe if I moved somewhere I knew no one, I probably would never meet someone to sell me drugs by asking for some heroine, but I def could asking for some ganj. And things could develop from there.

13. Just because it opens the gateway, doesn't mean they have to step through.

You both make valid points.

14. dude you could be sober as a judge for years only to get into a field where obtaining things is easy

you could break your recreational drug cherry on mdma or dxm or any number of things

15. Like I said b4 all the people takin up 4 this drug are the ones doing it im an idiot you the one on coke whos the idiot now you dont jus accidentally swallow a tiny amount of poison dumbass and if you did you wouldnt jus sit there and say o its ok i still got a pretty good chance of living what is tha city coming 2?????

16. x pust holes in your brain proven safe:confused: r u stupid 2 yes i think so get knocked out:confused: u got a big mouth behind a keyboard

17. Alright, I admit, I shouldn't of been hating on it.... but why are you encouraging me to do it? That's just as bad as commercials and other sources saying to not smoke weed, it's peer pressure. Go ahead do what you want with your body, but don't tell me what I should do with mine. You can't overdose on weed... You can on coke. Weed isn't addicting, coke is. Those are facts, me doing coke isn't going to change that.... so I can codemn it all I want. Sorry if I sound like an ass... that's just my view. I agree that I shouldn't have told people not to do it... but facts are facts. If you want to do it yourself, leave it at that and don't tell people to "try it more than once."

18. Oh i agree completely, but it opens the door for you, stepping through is your choice ofcourse. I know friends that have gotten out of control with drugs, and i know some who have smoked weed for years, been totally exposed to the same shit and have never touched anything but the sweet reef. Its defniately choices. But if there was no McDonalds you couldnt choose a Big Mac for dinner, in example.

19. No matter how you look at it you're still a FUCKING IDIOT.

Oh sorry... did I just say you're a fucking idiot? Why yes... I think I did.

It must be because I'm a CRACK HEAD! So I'm too stupid to think straight. Yes, well atleast I know why I'm so stupid now.

I do coke because I want to do coke. I know EXACTLY what it does to me and I'm obviously 100% willing to engage in the risk.

P.S. - There's a reason you have a red negative bar under your screen name!

20. haha thats pretty funny coming from a crack head.. just kidding :p