Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

joints with coke...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by waterhurley, Jun 15, 2006.

1. I say dont knock it untill you try it. i personally have never done it but when uninformed people bad mouth bud i get pretty pissed. coke is the same way.

anything can be bad for you when not used in moderation.

2. Just because someone hasnt done the drug doesn't mean they cant hate it. What happens if their best friend lost everything because of that drug? They didnt do the actual drug, but they saw what happened to someone because of that drug, and dont like it because of what it did to his/her friend. I think thats reasonable enough.

3. my 2cents i think its stupid its people like yall that make the gateway drug theory seem true all that lsd shrooms coke doin X its stupid it fucks your body up so bad you dont even no but hey if u like puttin holes in your brain go right ahead

4. Dont knock it untill you try it are you serious. When uninformed people talk down on weed its because they know nothing about it they dont no that thc kills cancer cells they dont no that weed dont cause lung cancer because one joint equals 5cigs all that bs Im not gonna say herion is bad untill i stick that needle in my arm and i die from a Drug od get real!

5. actually i support people using cocaine and harder drugs in moderation, because i am one of those people who can use in moderation and never feel addicted due to the fact that i believe in myself not to become a junkie, and i find myself to be fairly strong willed. mind over matter people... mind over matter...

6. so in otherwords you think what they tell you in DARE is true? i think were forgetting something here... POT IS STILL A DRUG! i dont care how you look at it its STILL a drug. and we all smoke reefer daily.

i blew a line last night with him. i can enjoy a coke high from time to time. i didnt get the coke cravings as i was comming down or any of that shit. and for the misinformed one, shrooms dont effect your body in any detrimental effect.

just becasue someone says something is bad for you doesnt make it true. the government brainwashes our youth into thinking pot is the devils weed. i mean yeah coke does physically destroy your nasal membrane OVERTIME, but pot detereriates lung health overtime with tar build up. may not cause cancer but tar build up is still bad for you.

i hate how some people on this board preach about being misinformed about pot, but yet they themselves are misinfromed about other drugs and try to make people like my freind look like trash. hes 17 im 19, were both going into our first year in college. hes becoming an engineer as so am i. hes smart i just think that doing lines of coke daily isnt a good idea.

plus he now "donates" coke for money

7. i have tried coke up ma nose and in a blunt, only once tho havent done it for months after coz i aint wastin no money on it lol but if someone wants to hand sum out im all up 4 dat haha

8. yes you can taste it no it won't get you that fucked up

it burns before the cocaine compound breaks free as a vapor

if you loaded a gram in one you'd maybe get the effect of .2 if that

you'd have to convert to freebase

anyway sound like he is addicted I guess my body doesn't process it well because while fun its no where near mdma or amphetamine fun and the cost is so fucking stupid it makes buying cans of redbull seem sane

hour highs off more and more with coke ore 8 hour rush filled euphoric moments with speed any amphetamine or best of all mdma

choice is clear so start talking to his ass...8ball in 3 weeks...its obvious he needs a wakeup call

9. Ah yes cocoa puffs. Thats what we call weed with coke over here on the westcoast. Thatshit makes your heart beat like crazy!...but you will be so fucking blazed and gacked out atthe same time. It aint worth it though..smoking coke.....just like freebasing it man....like crack...... Its up to you my fellow....TIme for 7-11!!!!!!!!!!

Peace,

jOnAs

10. People have the right to choose what substances they want to put in THEIR OWN body right? I mean, isn't that the major basis for the legalization of cannabis?

so why is coke any different? I have the right to choose what i put in my body, and I will deal with the consequences of my own actions.

Educate yourself, evaluate the risks, make a decision

wow

11. ^ totally agree

It's more the price and the nasal damage then anything

if it didn't go from as the poster pointed out .4 bags to full blown 8balls in 3 weeks it wouldn't seem so drastic

when you started toking 3 weeks was like 2 hits getting you blasted the first weekend to 3 or 4 by the third and it usually didn't get to week or daily use till you toked between 30-40 times over months

you can hit that 40 mark with snorting in a night or two...not good when it costs so much and makes people do extreme shit for it

course its price is based on legal status so its all the governments fault for making it have enough worth to create shady fucks who will scam and steal at any chance for a hit of crack or a line of coke or meth or any number of other hard drugs

12. I no for a fact that the stuff they say in DARE is false they said weed makes hair grow on your tounge hes smart but he does coke? umm no everybody who does coke is stupid its just like doin crack why spend all that money on a 30min high if you dont think doin daily lines of coke isnt a good idea why do it anyway and since your a male u already at risk (in your later years) of dying from a heart attack doing coke jus increases your chances of dying from it. Lets add this up Death from weed 0 Death from coke yeaa no matter how you look at it your still a crack head

13. take your judgemental repressive thoughts elsewhere you fucking DARE reject

If you can't see a persons right to snort a line you're just kidding yourself cuz tokers tooters rollers and anyone else has a right to do what they will provided it hurts no one but them

calling them stupid makes you lower then they could ever go since its like kicking someone when they're down

14. i LOVE coke, and anyone who disses it is just scared to try it or had a bad expierieence with it.....you all are nuts man. its serioulsy NOT terrible at all. so just chill out

and i dont like to waste my coke on j's i like to cook it up if neccesary, but that g i did last night was awesome lol.

15. Agree with you 100% yeah some drugs can be very addictive but you have to have self control. What you cant tell your self NO people, thats no reason to down the shit...

Note: I am a Recreational coke user thats maybe 2 grams in a month if any at all.. I love the shit just the same as I do Cannabis, Meth, XTC, srooms, and various others that come along I love to Experiment and try new shit my only limit is "FIREING" anything up my veins..

16. yea i am a DARE reject huh notice all the people takin up for coke are the ones doing it yes they are stupid and i will call coke crack heads lsd x poppers all stupid because they are these same people say weed aint a gateway drug these same stupid people is the reason y weed we never be legal ONLY STUPID PEOPLE DO A DRUG KNOWIN IT CAN KILL YOU so go snort that line and put more holes in your brain stupid

17. im sorry to have to say this man

but you are very....whats the word.....idk....ill-informed. U dont know what your talking about.

18. Its pretty good, a different type of high, very enjoyable to me, gets you on your ass if u mix it with dank, ever try chronic(weed laced with coke)...i heard it burns slower 2

Burn slow like blunt with Yayo
    Peel more skins than idaho potatos
    ---Notorius B.I.G.-Who shot ya

19. I do no what im talkin about ur the crack head not me

20. HAHA!!!

your hilarious man!

i smoke crack once a month and im a crack head, see this is the difference between me and you. I have will power, u do not. You dont like these drugs because ur afraid to get addicted or your just plain scared, because if u knew anything about using these drugs sparingly, is absolutly fine, i however, can control them with ease because of will power. So please, do not refer to me as a crack head, as u dont even know me