joints vs bongs

Discussion in 'General' started by mr_makaveli, Jan 15, 2014.

1. you know the drill, what's do YOU prefer? bongs or a joint? I used to be a big bong guy. but now I'm leaning more towards joints! they seem to give me a nicer high where I'm more functional, too. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Bongs so far, not in a position that I can waste weed, well not that it's being wasted its just I don't have an ampul supply

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Pipes. I don't own a bong at the moment.

4. Bluntz man,bluntz...

5. [quote name="Joshipooo" post="19341846" timestamp="1389751171"]Bongs so far, not in a position that I can waste weed, well not that it's being wasted its just I don't have an ampul supplySent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum[/quote]that's most of my mates reasons for smoking bongs. coz they consider joints a waste of weed/too much weed.it seems to take me 3-4 cones to get high, but then I just feel lazy n don't wanna move. 1 decent joint and I've attained the perfect high, only smoked them for the past week tho. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. #6 zmasterflash, Jan 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2014
    Joints or a sweet blunt

7. blunts, because joints are a waste. if ya roll a proper blunt, you wont lose noo smoke off the cherry