Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Joints vs Bongs vs Blunt

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LawStudentSmokr, Apr 5, 2010.

1. Me personally, I used to be a stoner so i can see why every1 loves bongs. But to be honest, spliffs give me the best highs:smoking:. When i smoke a spliff i get a nice head trip and im able to think while still functioning and be social. Also I feel the high is better for some reason.

Bongs get me stoned, but i get so high that being high is my only focus, if that makes sense. Like i dont want to move and i just want to sit and watch TV

Blunts, i get mashed, but i HATE the burnout:mad:. I get so sleepy after a blunt. On a night where i plan on smoking 3 sessions, if i smoke a blunt in the first 1 i wont even wanna smoke again cause my body is so drained and tired.

I guess this is the whole debate, which is the preference (wasting weed vs. best high). So what im asking is put the fact of wasting weed aside, which smoking method gives you the high you prefer the most:cool:.

2. Yeah, I get what you mean. With joints, spliffs, blunts etc I can get high, but still function and keep my high almost in the back of my mind. As in I don't let it affect anything I do.

I mostly use my bong though, joint and blunts just use an excessive amount of pot IMO.

3. I like em all, but i'm not sure if smoking blunt's differ in burnouts compared to Bongs/joints. But yea, if I where to choose any of em...I'd go with blunts(not wrappers..ewky).

4. i def agree with the burnout theory with blunts. everytime i smoke a blunt i get hella stoned but then i burnout and i get hella sleepy

5. blunts and bongs will get u super baked. i dont smoke spliffs ever, if i feel like smoking a lot and feeling like a G then ill smoke a blunt but if i wanna get superrr high then ill use a bong...bong will conserve bud a lil more too

6. If I'm somewhere I can use a bong then I will love to. That is rare however because I'm a stoner who's always on the move. I usually smoke either outside or at a friends house. I love the high from bongs though so if I can use one I will.

I don't like joints that much because they burn fast, they waste a lot of weed, if the filter is to crammed you can't get the smoke that well, it's a pain in the ass to smoke when it gets down to the roach and sometimes somebody gets their lips on it so It's all wet and nasty. The only time I like the smoke joints is if I'm in public then it's pretty cool walking down a public road smoking a joint with cars driving by thinking it's a cigarette.

If I had enough weed to burn up I'd smoke blunts all the time but I don't.

This wasn't an option so I'll be short, Bowls and pipes are my favorite. I smoke out of them about 90% of the time at least. There portable and easy to use. If I'm going anywhere that is going to have weed or I have weed with me I always grab a bowl and a lighter to take with me.

7. a nicely rolled blunt with some dank in it I get energetic and want todo shit. Spliffs huge headrush, sometimes its to much with the tobacco in it.

Blunts all the way as my favorite. followed by either a bong or a spliff depends on the day.

8. All about the blunts my man. WEST COAST

9. Alright homes ima break it all down for you

Joints and blunts should be the only way you should enjoy your marijuana.

Why? Bowls and bongs are for free base / crack heads . The idea of glass being used was takening from the crack pipe , however glass blowers made the design more appleaing and marketed them for pot. Aviod bowls and bongs at all costs.

Bongs and bowls : the idea of consuming so much smoke in such a short period of time , is not the idea of what ganga should be used for.

A joint or blunt you can enjoy your marijuana while you toke.

Now now now dont confuse yourselfs wooden peace pipes /soapstone /etc are fine. Im only targeting Glass.

Learn to roll or you gotta pay that crackhead toll.

10. yea i get where everyone is coming from. When i smoke i usually go for a drive in my car and its a lot more fun driving with a joint than a pipe if blunts didnt burn me out theyd be my #1. Love smokin em late b4 bed tho best sleeps i ever had

11. Dont confuse yourself my friend , you only need a min of a .5 to roll a blunt ;)

12. Myown personal opinion, glass is used for bongs and bowls because it is a good idea. not to troll or anything, that's just what i think it wastes less weed

13. My friend , research your facts before typing. Blunts are the best way to conserve your bud , while still being able to enjoy it.

Where do you think the idea of glass came from?

14. I didn't think id ever hear blunt and conserve bud in the same sentence in my life :p

15. blunts dont conserve bud but they are 10x more fun to smoke and for me they get me way higher. i also have always felt that half the fun of smoking a joint or a blunt is rolling them. its like smoking and enjoying something u created

16. Because you only know what you know and you dont know any better.

Dont confuse yourself , you dont need a lot of marijuana for blunts. Only need a .5 of some very potent or a .7+ of some less potent.

It conserves your bud far over any bowl or bong. Do your homework homes , than come back. ;)

17. I love tokin on js. If I could I would smoke js all day, not with tobacco just all greens :)

18. ilmao is this a joke or are you serious

19. ^ agree with the guy above. i never post on this site but the post about blunts conserving moreso than a bong is not true. dont want the apprentice tokers to be misinformed.

my bong saves me soooo much damn money

20. J's all day everyday :smoke:

But in all honestly, burning a blunt with one of my dudes and bottling the roach guarantees a good night :D