Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Joints vaporize some of the weed? Hear me out..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RedEyedDrifter, Aug 4, 2011.

1. ..so im technically new but ive been coming here for years to read and find answers but never cared to voice anything but im high.. alone.. and with a crazy thought that needs to be voiced. Ok so in theory when you smoke a joint or blunt your burning the end of it at however many degrees well when you draw the smoke in, at some point down the joint the weed must reach the temp to vape but not burn it. Any thoughts?

oh and thus why different methods of smoking produce different highs at least in my opinion..

2. hahahahaahaha, high aswsell and got a sick idea.
    Why can't they make rolling paper burn at the exact temperature required to vaporize weed !

3. Woah shit, im blazed and you just blew my mind...

4. That's what I like to hear!

5. #5 Codre, Aug 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2011
    Both burning and vaping make thc vapor... there's thc vapor in smoke, and yeah the weed that isn't directly touching ember or flame could vaporize, but you'd still get all the smoke from the tip.

You're the first other NC blade I've seen posting on here recently.

6. But when I vape ( got the extreme Q coming tomorrow!) its a completely different high then when I smoke. Even when I smoke a bowl its a way different high then a joints. Like i go through so much weed in a week and never need t-breaks all i do if i feel some lose in tolerance il just switch methods for a while or even change of scenery will bring back the high.

7. you do have a point, i get what your saying

8. You sir, have blown my mind

9. sorry for the buzzkill, but if the rolling paper was "burning" then it would be vaporizing.

10. There are a couple of us around.