Joints V Blunts

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Phrac, May 21, 2013.

1. #21 Pkrangerown, Jul 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2013
    Joints when I'm not vaporizing :). Blunts are fucking nasty it completely eliminates all enjoyablity of the smoke, obliverates the taste of the herb all at the expense of some extra burn time. Mind you a cigarillo wrap weighs about a gram so that s the only reason it burns slower and produces thicker smoke.. Smh at all the processed tabacco in blunts.. Nasty :/

Sounds like you killed too many brain cells from smoking blunts...

2. Blunts are my favorite way to smoke now.

3. Both are great ways to smoke.  I think I prefer joints better because it helps you taste your bud more.  They usually are a little more compact and smaller than blunts depending on how you roll them.  The papers are thinner than a blunt roll

4. Been smoking blunts more, used to be glass only...but sometimes you just want to smoke a fat fucking blunt, you cant really compare them to joints either, like comparing champagne to beer.

5. Blunts get me high as fuck from the weed/nicotine and burn better.

Keep in mind od the tobaccco so that's bad.

Papers are easy better for you
    Don't get as high. Sometimes they run
    Also they get wet at the mouth piece faster if somes lipping the joint

6. sorry if this is a thread jack OP my bad homie but I'll contribute
    I like Js, specifically king size RAWs just because I like to keep it natural. I don't even really fuck with the flavored zags or anything, it makes the smoke a little harsh and just not pleasant. Blunts are cool too though because you can make them really big and session with all your friends. At the end of the day it's just what you prefer and even how much you care about your own health. I can't say much about blunts cause I've never smoked one. haha not for long though

but anyway what's a good blunt wrap? Do you guys fuck with the straight up wraps or do you guys like to gut rillos? haha quote me if anyone wants to reply 

I've never actually met anyone who bought the wraps. They always break down rillos. I can tolerate a blunt but I try to stay away from them the majority of the time. 

8. Oh really haha I had wraps one time but I was new so I gave them to a friend and just smoked out of my pipe.
    I'll try get some swishers or something when I blaze with the homies, thanks though

If you guys are new at rolling blunts then get white owls... They're very easy to roll. Make sure to run the lighter over it a few times. Its nasty as fuck when no one does and the blunt is filled with spit. 

10. Oh will do thanks for looking out. Haha yeah especially when the guy who does the rolling over-licks it and gets it all sloppy and moist...

11. #31 Mrgoodmoney, Jul 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2013
    Im a blunthead.  Nothing like burning a L with a couple of your boys.  The closest friends I have now started with a blunt.  Even when you're by yourself facing a L is the best.  Rolling blunts is an art and is almost has enjoyable has smoking one.  Js are cool but if I wanna taste weed ill smoke out of a bong which im copping from this site lol. 

Plus im from new York city everybody smokes blunts religiously here no matter what anything else comes second

12. i use both zig zag orange and swissher sweet blunts and i just like rolling and braking down the buds, smoking lotta jays lately, but right now a blunt to the dome sounds pretty nice, now i just gotta go buy a cigar

13. you can really use what you roll in a joint into a blunt instead. blunts burn SOOOO slow and one blunt gets me as stoned as three fat bowls. so fuck it roll a blunt :)

14. #34 Indicudominate, Jul 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2013
    I just can never get a J to burn as long as a blunt using the same amount of weed , raws are by far the best papers to me but a blunt always does the job a little better imo, and nothing beats that thick creamy smoke you get from a pearled blunt to me, i could give a damn about the tobacco, i smoke blacks so, its actually kinda a plus with the extra buzz if you are into that 

• Like Like x 1
  15. pros and cons change on the situation. if its midis blunts add a nice flavor as long as you get a half decent(i personally like using a black and mild, but thats just me, my friends usually get white owls), but its a shame to lose the flavor of dank. personally thats my least concern though, cus after that its about how much bang for the buck. i regularly smoke with two other people(3 total). these are my expierinces with this group. 
    joints-untill we got someone who could roll a perfect j it would run all the time. when its rolled perfectly it only runs when you smoke it fast. we got a mr mcchief chief and end up doing it alot cus he sneaks it in. js work perfectly for one or two people. if you smaoke cigarettes a j is the easiest thing to hide in a pack.
    blunts-not super hard to roll, but still takes practice. ive seen one maybe two run in the 2 years ive started smoking blunts. uses alot more weed in small groups. 3 works, but groups of 4 or more doesnt seem to waste any cus its never standing still in rotation. i refuse to smoke my weed from a blunt if its only two people. but the best thing about blunts vs joints is the roaches. the frankenstein that comes out is alot better for obvious reasons.

and while im on it, the best way to conserve is from a bubbler or a bong(vaporizers aside), with a technique i call burning around the clock. that means corner hit, and "dig" your way around the wall of the bowl from the initial burn point. and dont forget to put it out after every hit.

16. Oh dude I smoke cuz I love everything about the herb that's why taste is so important also. You like spendin time wit the bud do it right and don't cover up the taste w shitty wraps and ruin the high w head rushy tobacco high

17. i wouldnt say tobacco ruins the high. it gives a whole new element to the high. however it does shorten it, so its kinda a trade off.

18. I prefer blunts Dutch Master Cigarellos to be specific i used smoke DM blunts back in the 90s lls they were 1$ then ...

These days if I want taste the weed from a blunt it will buy a vanilla DM cigarello, they were 75 cent when I first started smoking them....

But we smoke chocolate DM cigarellos were I'm from the ultimate slow burner with a natural looking exterior leaf making only true "rollers" capable of "pearling" them, or perfectly rolling them I should say....

White owls, swisher sweet, Phillys all have that synthetic feel to it..... I don't fuck with that and they burn faster compared to dutch masters

I like papers aswell when I buy them its most likely RAWS.... I've also tried Bamboos and bob marley brands multiple times - all king sizes

But its nothing like breaking one down

Attached Files:

19. The differences are pretty simple. blunts burn slower because of the thicker tobacco leaf, but they take out all the delicious weed taste. They're also more harmful to your lungs if you're smoking them everyday. Personally I prefer king sized joints because a well rolled joint will burn nearly as long and preserve the taste. It just comes down to personal preference, smoke a few of each and you will see the differences for yourself.

20. Blunts = Homo sapiens neanderthalensis

Joints = Homo sapiens sapiens