joints v blunts

Discussion in 'General' started by chameleonblue34, Aug 1, 2006.

1. so i've decided to sell my bowl, because of a couple close calls with it. another drug paraphernalia charge is something i dont need. so ive decided to learn to roll either joints or blunts. what are the positives / negatives of each of these? i've smoked both types, but ive only smoked blunts twice and a joint once... so i'm not very experienced with either. so what do you guys think about joints v blunts?

2. imo blunts are the best. joints are cool for smoking easily wherever. blunts take time to smoke and you dont wanna rush it. id say roll joints mainly but have blunts when you can.

3. also, i was wondering if anyone gets a different high from joints opposed to blunts? i've haven't smoked them enough to be able to really tell, and the last time i smoked either was about 3 months ago... this pipe has gotten a lot of use! thanks

4. I'd say the high is the same it's just that usually blunts are bigger then joints so they usually get you higher. Just be patient after a week of rolling you'll be a pro, but don't take the easy way out and get a rolling machine. One of my favorite parts of smoking is looking at a perfect joint I rolled myself. Also if it's to loose of a joint reroll it because a loose joint is going to burn super fast and waste your weed. Oh yeah all the things I'm saying about joints apply to blunts too. Watch friends do it also to learn. If I was getting weed over here in Japan I'd make a video showing you but I can only get hash for good prices. Well good luck and don't give up.

5. philliies mini-blunt wraps

ftw

6. blunts are awesome. nothin like chillin in the living room with a few freinds passin a fat blunt around for a couple hours

7. oh yeah just one more question... how much do you usually put into a joint? and how many people does that get high? (consider that i have a decently low tolerance, a bowl of dank gets me rippppped.

8. deff blunts over joints, even if I have the tastiest weed ever. My normal blunts are .7-1.-1.0, joints are about the same.

9. Learn to roll? What's there to learn? Get a pack of Rizla and just go nuts. Joints.

10. Yeah I'd say you would learn to roll a smokable blunt in a week but I've been rolling for years and I still learn new techniques and helpful things.

I'm straight blunts but as of one week ago I've been tampering with the Goldren Wrap papers which are in between the thickness of blunts and joint papers. I don't care much for the super thin white papers unless I attempt to roll some special tulip or four paper joint if i ever learn.

11. Blunts are the way to go imo.

Long as you roll decent sized/fatty joints then put that in a blunt. Cut the blunt in half or whatver and roll the same amount in half a blunt, So a joint sized blunt. Will get you stoneder because it last longer and you get more hits. Leastt hats my opinion. Ill usually do this if i aient down for smokin 2-3 gram blunts.

12. I vote for blunts too. Forget joints, leave them in the past. Also, as a non-cigarette smoker, I find blunts pack more of a punch than joints.

13. blunts are my favorite
    joints are cheaper and faster to smoke imo

14. i vote joint.

you can buy the papers super cheap compared to cigars (price of one cigar vs price of one piece of rolling paper). also i prefer the pure dank

15. Real men smoke blunts, Flamboyant girly-men smoke joints.

16. Bob Marley was a flamboyant girly man?

17. i believe joints are the way to go man. here's 10 reasons why
    1. they're cheaper
    2. if you get good at it, rolling is way quicker
    3. not as smelly
    4. healthier (RAW's especially)
    5. more convenient (small paper booklet opposed to large blunt wraps and boxes etc.)
    6. you don't have to use as much weed, and if you want to use a lot you can either roll more or get bigger papers or improvise with different techniques
    7. if you get a joint roller it's super easy to roll and (almost) always produces a great joint.
    8. it seems more people stick to blunts, so if you are good at joints, you can create your own niche among friends.
    9. if rolled well, a joint is typically easier to smoke than a blunt, smoother and passes better
    10. if you fuck up, you'll have plenty more papers to try again

the only reason i can think of in favor of blunts is that if someone finds a blunt (packaged, not already rolled) on you it does not signal that you're smoking weed as much as a pack of papers would.

hope this helps:smoke:

18. I dunno about that. 90% of people, even non-smokers, see a cigarillo and think "blunt."

I'm pretty sure the media has fixed that over the years.

Anyone that sees a pack of papers thinks the same.

How people honestly only roll tobacco cigarettes, and DONT smoke weed? I'd imagine one in a million.