Joints Rolled to Tight?

Discussion in 'General' started by FatDutchie, Jan 2, 2011.

1. I think I rolled my joint too tight and it felt like a waste of weed.It was a pretty fat one.I used a dollar to roll it,I dont smoke joints,but my bong broke this morning and my pipe broke 2 days ago.
    So I lit this up and was huffin on it and wasnt getting much smoke.The cherry would light up and all.....I still got a good high,I'm prety high right now.But I felt it was a waste.

2. You're high lol, wasn't a waste then.

But did you have a crutch that you rolled without folding first? (to allow air flow)

3. Why didnt you re-roll it? Not worth smoking if u cant enjoy it!!

4. You smoked a dollar bill? That's absolutely terrible for you. You're smoking ink and countless other chemicals. No marijuana high would ever be worth smoking a dollar bill.
    You didn't know this and it won't kill you, but don't do it again. Please :p

Now go smoke some herb out of some glass or real papers and enjoy yourself as you forget what nasty shit you accidentally put in your body :smoke:

5. it sound like you ruff on the equipment maybe its time to learn to role with out a $bill

6. :laughing: A dollar bill, really? That sucks.

But I feel you though, I hate smoking shitty joints. Even if I still get high, I still feel like it's a waste. Usually have to smoke another anyway.

7. the dollar bill is to shape it...its not the actual paper you smoke haha

8. You must be unfamiliar with the "dollar bill method".

You just use the bill as a rolling aid, not the paper:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

UncleBen's dollar-bill joint rolling method