Joints, plants, blunts, nugs, glass. anything of the nature, really.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by fattybluntsesh, May 18, 2010.

1. haha straight phosphorous,
    thats bomb making talk right there yo:D

2. What the fuck is your problem? A knowledge snob? Me??? The guy who spends hours sometimes when time permits helping and educating people on this site?

Don't ask me for anything else. Find it yourself. If you'd had said 'Yeah I looked here and there and couldn't find it, could you please recommend a good way to up the P?' I would have been glad to help. Instead you call me names? :laughing:

Find someone else to help you.

3. haha one word of advice for you fattybluntsesh,

dont call the one person giving you serious advice a knowledge snob

bad move dawg

4. First of all, I don't give no fuck cuz I ain't got any more questions. Second of all, I was wasted so if you feel like it you can accept my apology. Sorry. haha man, takka vodka, captain morgan's and kush get you fuuuuuuuuu'd up.

5. Funny you say you have no more questions...
    ive been growing for years and still tend to have a question here and there...
    Thiers alays knowledge to be gained buddy...
    and if ur serious about osg accepting the apology i would recommend saying it like ya mean it...sorry ha ha ... not really feeling it man....;):D:smoking:

6. No need to apologize, not that you did. Anything that starts with 'I don't give no fuck' isn't an apology ;)

I'm just not inclined to help someone with a bad attitude and who won't do their basic research before asking specific questions is all. Good luck with your grow :wave:

7. i know this is slightly off topic,
    but seeing as there are two mods in this thread i thought what the hell...

isit possible to change a username ?

8. Aite, my bad. Foreal. I was wasted cut me a lil slack at least lol. I'm gona post some new pictures tomorrow.

9. :confused: No mods here man, unless I missed another memo. :p

There's a load of info posted in the rules about name changes. Check 'em out, they are stickied at the top of each forum.

I don't get rude when I get wasted. :confused:
    Looking forward to the pics man, just hope for your sake you don't have any more questions. ;)

10. Man, I was just not in a good mood that night. Let's drop it shall we?:smoke:

11. Some last night, some this morning,

Attached Files:

12. The night pictures turned out a lot better, what do you think?

13. They've gotten fucked up a couple times, once by improper transplantation and once by a caterpillar...
    These pictures are out of order of date but you can probably figure it out.
    They are now being watered with liquid karma and super thrive growth formula.:smoke:

Attached Files: