Joints Or Pipe?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Smokey_J, Jul 20, 2014.

1. #1 Smokey_J, Jul 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2014
    Hey All,

So I am new to this forum. Not so new to toking.

I am a massive fan of the simple Joint. We in Britain tend to have a tobacco & weed mix. Makes the joint burn slower and in my opinion adds to the taste. 

However, I play a fair amount of golf and I don't have enough time to smoke a full Joint between holes. & If I did, I would be too baked to play. 

So I have a nice cheap little metal pipe that I keep in my golf bag. Along with a little pill box of weed. For the 18 holes.

My question is what do you guys prefer? Pipe :bongin:  or Joint?  :smoking:

2. If the choice is between a spliff or a metal pipe... I'll pass

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. J's all day

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. #4 ReeferChiefer420, Jul 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2014
    Just put out the J and re light it when u want for golfing

5. "I play too much golf to smoke a whole joint" The struggle is real

Sent from my LG-D801 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. @[member="Lysergic Delights"] - Where did you pull that quote from...? Think you need to read the post before you incorrectly quote someone.

7. Joints for days

the real super sand

8. Yo, getting a mini bong would be sick AF! The gas station nearest my house sells these small 4 inch tall bongs. Almost like a water filled one hitter.

9. I don't like spliffs (weed+tobacco joints) because in my opinion, it dilutes the weed and gives me a headache. But to each his own!

So if you're smoking between holes, I think a pipe is a great idea. But you also mentioned you don't want to smoke too much otherwise you can't play. I suggest you get a chillum! It look like a glass spoon/bowl except it has no carb, and the bowl is on the end rather than on top. So either buy that, or keep the bowl you have, although, not a fan of metal. If you're smoking in public, I'd suggest getting a one hitter that is disguised as a cigarette. You can purchase one at a smoke shop or head shop

10. You know it is possible to put a joint out?  While I might prefer a Joint....  I rarely smoke them.  I don't like rolling them, and they are wastefull of herb.  I do most of my herb smoking with a basic metal pipe or small bubbler.  Most of my cannabis consumtion is BHO or CO2 extract....

11. i'd use a dugout for a golf excursion (a typically wooden small container that has a hole "dug out," for a small amount of smoking material, along with an included one-hitter; you flip the top, remove the one-hitter, jam it into the dugout hole, twist, and your single hit is loaded... burn it, tap it, stash it, move on).

12. I prefer a nice bowl over a joint. but not a metal one.. 

13. We also roll our joints mixed with tobacco here in Belgium, because it lasts longer that way

14. Yeah, prefer a tobacco/weed mix.

I enjoy everything about smoking a joint. When I have the time to prepare it, roll it, smoke it. It's an art form. But I hate rolling them super quick. Would prefer a pipe or a nice glass piece.

Either way if it gets you high then happy days.

I'm yet to try some edibles! When I go to Amsterdam that is one of the first things I will be doing!

15. Why play sports when you can lay around smoking and being unproductive all day?  :smoking:

But, seriously, I'm hands down a j fan, just because I like getting extra toasted (with butter and jam) 

16. Nothing beats walking around a nice open space baked for a good four hours. Very secluded and easy to toke. A lot of fun is Golf. If you can get into it.

17. Lol Smokey it was a joke. The premise of your thread was that you didnt have enough time to smoke a joint in between holes of golf. Its almost word for word in the second paragraph. Twas the night before sarcasm champ.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. Well, your 'joke' as it were, was pretty shit. But congrats on mastering sarcasm. (If that's what you call it) your parents must be so proud...

19. As must yours