Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Joints Or Blunts?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Smokie McBlunts, May 26, 2003.

?

What do you prefer?

1. Blunts are the shit...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Joints all the way, I smoke a J every day!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Uh.. i don't smoke weed and I'm a poser. I like to pretend i do, but i don't even know w

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Yes all I smoke is blunts :) Ever since I got black friends, all they do is roll blunts. I like joints to sometimes I start my session with a joint to get me going. But I remember one day we got a blunt wrap and packed an eigth into it. It was so fat it was bending cuz of the weight. Good Times Good Times.
    BLUNTS ALL THEY WAY!!!!!!

2. i'm really into rolling joints now.

but i still prefer blunts. :)

3. ive been rollin jays for along time now and i have to say there'e almost nothin that can beet a nice fatty J. . .

exept when my hook up brings me a box of cuban cigars... not the 5 doller swishers but 40 or 50 doller cubanos. If you scape them clean (i rarely do they cost so much), and roll an 1/8th into it, it is the most pleantsnt thing in the world.

but lately i somke alot of choclate and cogniac blunts to and there not bad.

so... blunts win

4. i mostly smoke joints, but if i had the money i'd be smoking blunts daily. it just feels right to be smokin that much at one time. joints can be down right piddlely sometimes.

like was said before me, a time and a place for everything - joint, blunt, bong, pipe........its all smoke to me :D

5. joints..but i like a chocolate blunt once in a while