Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Joints or blunts?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tommywagz, Jun 23, 2017.

1. What do you guys like to use more?

2. Joint burn too uneven if you aren't careful, and blunts are too unhealthy. Ill smoke em once in a blue but glass is the way!

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. I'd always prefer a blunt but I smoke joints more often.
    I had a blunt with my friend last week we were so baked we walked an extended way to McDonald's cause we wanted to avoid the cops inside the train station but got lost and walked right past em with eyes as red as Satan's ass.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Prefer a Raw or glass

5. Extendo blunt with a tulip joint on the end

6. I like glass over everything then joints

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. I don't smoke blunts anymore because you know....cancer. Raw or glass for me

8. Blunts are the best way to get high, and are fun to share with friends.
    Joints are another good way to get high, and are fun to smoke to the face.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. I prefer papers usually raw ones but I tend to smoke more bongs then papers, I save Blunts for special occasions when I do roll blunts I use 3-6 grams depending on how special the occasion is:smoking::smoking:

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. You guys ever tried gold rolling papers?

Smoothest smoke I've ever had, obviously there was a psychological factor.

11. Alternate them homie spumonie

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. I pref blunts because they are easier to roll for me lol. Glass is my fav though.

13. Much prefer a bong but I'll take a joint over a blunt anyday.

\ /