Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Joints or Blunts?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hippey420, Jul 24, 2012.

1. Witch do u smoke more of or prefer?

I like joints more cause its feels original and it has that fresh weed taste, Wbu ?:smoke::smoke:

2. Joints all the way.
    I feel the high from a joint is much clearer and it taste way better IMO.

Never was a fan of blunts I don't like that kinda jittery high from the nicotine.

3. [quote name='"CoFlowerSmoker"']Joints all the way.
    I feel the high from a joint is much clearer and it taste way better IMO.

Never was a fan of blunts I don't like that kinda jittery high from the nicotine.[/quote]

Blunts, taste better and I get way bigger hits off em. And what are you talking about nicotine? There is no nicotine in blunts unless someone puts it in there, which is stupid to begin with.

4. My bad I meant tobacco leaf not nicotine. Been dry lately and have insomnia haven't been able to sleep for 2days plz excuse my sleep deprived brain haha.

I just don't like the way they taste. I'd rather taste the bud only ya know. If I wanted to get big hits I'd just smoke outta my bong.

5. One hitter bongs, hands down

6. I'm a blunt smoker. I just Hate how quick damn joints burn up.

7. If its just me or maybe with one or two friends tops, I'll smoke a joint and be fine with being the one rolling it. When it comes to groups of 3+ I'd rather smoke a blunt because a joint is going to burn too fast. I'll still roll a blunt, but if someone else wants to do the honors I won't argue.

8. Dude... There is tobacco, thus nicotine, in blunts. Always.

It's tobacco leaf... And yes all tobacco leaves contain nicotine. Maybe not artificially added extra nitocine, but it does contain nicotine and enough to get you addicted.

People say ''But I've never seen someone addicted to cigars!!'' well duhhh... People usually do NOT inhale cigar smoke since its extremely harsh and cigar smokers enjoy the taste of burnt tobacco leaves. But cigarillos, cigars and blunt wraps contain nicotine.

9. Oh the naive children of my generation...

Joints. I took a break from blunts but I recently smoked a few. I just get way too much acne from dem shits. I prefer the taste of joints as well. More of a "pure" flavor.

But overall I prefer water pipes

10. out of the two,joints hands down. i was never a fan of blunts, the chron isnt really the main event i feel there and i always wanna taste it completely, since the chron up here is tasty tasty :)

11. J's for sure. If they burn too fast, rolling another usually does the trick.

12. A year ago I would have said blunts all the way. But for some reason blunts don't get me high anymore. So i'll go with joints.

13. Blunts and mo' blunts and mo' blunts. :D

14. Joints. blunts are fun but they make my head hurt

15. Bongs > J's & Blunts :bongin:

16. I don't remember seeing that as an option...

Joints, easier to roll and smoke. I really try to minimise the damage from smoking as much as I can, so blunts are for when there are like 5 of us.

17. bongs > blunts > joints/bowls. Idk blunts are just way more satisfying to me than joints. Unless were talking about a like 4 paper 1g joint, which is just a blunt without tobacco at that point... which is awesome.

18. No.... just no that doesn't even sound pleasurable. You smoke more paper than weed :hide:

19. Idk why some people act like smoking a blunt will kill you. I also don't think you can get addicted. No offense but people are pussy

20. love my joints man:smoke: