Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Joints keep going out?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by McNasty18, Oct 5, 2011.

1. Smoking on some piff at the moment the kush from my stash collection was Master Kush. My friend also had some bluedream and some no name.

2. try rolling them differently. like a different technique for rolling. sometimes i have to change mine because ill start to suck at it over time.
    by what you say, i mean there is no reason for your joints fucking up, but there has to be something wrong man, just try different shit till it works.
    you cant come ask a question and then make the circumstances perfect. what the fuck.
    makes no sense.

3. The fact that you said "GG" makes you look like a 12 year old:bolt:

4. here is your answer​

0:58 ​

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sr58DBJ0Dw]Test To See If Your Marijuana Is Flushed Properly - YouTube[/ame]

5. Use different papers, try drying your stuff out for a little while to see if that helps.

My ultimate solution, don't smoke a joint, get a bowl.

6. +100 get a bowl and smoke that shit :smoking::metal:

7. Maybe the weed is moist or something tht sounds like something tht happened to me

8. Mix a bit of cigarette with your weed thatll keep it burnin :D

9. Alright guys so this morning after two nice days of sunshine low humidity and moisture I was able to smoke a fat doober on my way to class. I'm thinking it has something to do with the weather. Thanks for the all the responses.

10. Maybe its bad karma for sucking a donkys dick and not calling him back

11. Half ounce joint now?:smoke:

12. Howziet Boet
    I’m experiencing the exact same thing after many years of smoking weed. My only conclusion was the whether as well I tried adding a little bit of tobacco mix to keep it burning maybe ‍♂️

13. This thread is six years old LMAO. I wont let you suffer anymore, it means its not rolled tightly enough.

Edit- Try blunts.

• Funny Funny x 1