Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Joints get me higher than blunts.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Blunt Visions, Sep 19, 2011.

1. Like for real. A .5er joint with a filter gets me higher than a .5-1 g blunt. I guess i've smoked so many blunts or i'm doing something wrong.

2. that doesnt really make any sence at all

3. Idk. I just "feel" the high more when I smoke joints now a days.

4. It makes sense teacher, it really makes sense.... :hello:

5. #7 Pedroo, Sep 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2011
    [quote name='"Blunt Visions"']
    Idk. I just "feel" the high more when I smoke joints now a days.[/quote]

Try different types of wraps for your blunts. You may just be buying shitty wraps, but good joint papers.. Wraps that are pretty cheap are white owls or swisher sweets. These are pretty low quality (which is why theyre cheap) Good alternatives are good times flat wraps or vegas. There are sooo many brands though, try buying a bunch of different ones and see which you like the most. It may in the end be that you simply arent a blunt person. I never roll blunts anymore. I dislike that the wraps are flavored and i cant taste my delicious dank. I very much prefer rolling up a 1 gram joint with some kings. Although, i do not feel higher from the joint than the blunt, it just makes smoking more enjoyable for me.

But most importantly, dont be that person whos like "wow man joints are so much better than blunts, blunts suck ass" people who say these things are ignorant. It is all preferance. Some people like joints, some like blunts.

6. Change your username to Joint Visions:cool:

7. Whoa there. Blunts are what started me off. It's Blunt Visions forever.

8. Nah, i'm not like that. I use both anyway.

9. bowls get me higher than joints or blunts. lol. this could all be mental.

10. Well its expected with the tobacco in the blunt altering the type of high you get slightly. Just guess you enjoy the completely pure weed high more. Nothing wrong with that.