Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Joints Feel Like A Waste Of Time :(?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by johnkasey, Nov 27, 2010.

1. I pay about 100$ for a quart of mids and for the price im paying it kinda feels like smoking joints uses alot of weed to get me high : / it takes about 2-3 joints for me to really get my buzz on : /

so my question is, do bongs/pipes use alot less weed? or what?

or maybe im doing joints wrong or something o.o

2. yes they use a lot less weed. but 2-3 joints is enough to get me high so idk

3. Yes, bongs and pipes are more efficient than joints. With that being said, at the pace a joint burns you didn't waste much time. :p

4. 100 dollars for a quarter of mids?
    I hope you mean a Quarter-Pound.
    And if your really paying that much for a quarter of mids, your prolly doing the joints wrong too.

5. Sound like someone needs to go on a t-break.

I personally prefer using pipes over jays. I find that they waste less because they stop burning as opposed to a joint or blunt that stays lit

6. #6 MileyCyrus73, Nov 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2010
    you need better quality weed..ur tolerance is too high for schwagg and u should try a gravity bong or a steam roller instead of joints. Maybe post a pic of a joint u rolled or describe it so we can tell u if u r doing something wrong.

oh and ur getting ripped off if you are paying 100 bucks for a quarter. no matter where u live thats way to much

7. For me, one joint of mids = happy place for a little bit. Maybe the weed is shwagg but try a bowl out and see how it goes. Bongs/pipes use less weed, yes, but a nicely rolled joint should be all you need

8. make edibles
    every time i smoke i regret it later
    unless its FIRE or hash

9. Jesus christ, 100 bucks for a 1/4 oz???

10. yes please tell us something on this 1/4 oz for 100... thats only a good price if its headies.

11. You know you can just put it out and save the blunt or jay for later

12. YeaH man 100$ for a q is fucking bullshit. Buy a fresh bag and post a pic!

13. righhtttt lol quarters of dro or some name is 100 here or 120 on a bad day

14. I fucking love joints

15. make/buy a bong, or make a gravity/waterfall bong. Grav/waterfall bongs save alot of weed, and get you higher for less.

16. roll them right and they are great, and your getting ripped of for $100 dude.

17. well they are healthier than smoking out of a bowl..

18. Whats your logic behind this?

Is it because of the butane, or other reasons, or just sarcasm?

19. quarter of mids cost me like 15 bucks man.

20. I'm curious to know his logic behind this also. When taking resin hits (not very often, if ever) the butane gives me a headache. I didn't think J paper's were that harmful... But I think we've established that he got ripped off. Even in KS, where it's hard to find mids, its 20 an 8th, 40 a quarter...