Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Joints. Cones or sticks?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bradl33t, Dec 11, 2013.

1. When you roll a joint do you prefer cones or more of a straight stick style? Crutch or no crutch? Tobacco or none? I prefer a fat cone with a small crutch with no tobacco. Ah yeah

2. I prefer a nice good ol classic joint. Accasionly a wrap

3. Always a crutch and generally a slight coke shape. Just how I roll them the best.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. raw paper king size supreme, roll it with the crutch, 20-25% tobacco (preferably bali shag), cone shape with a 1-1.5 grams of tree. the best. sometimes i'll put a worm of wax inside or paint the paper with lean

5. Stick, medium crutch and no tobacco, But I'll add baccy sometimes if i'm low on bud

6. Sometimes i roll em lookin like marlboros, sometimes they look like fucking fat ass cones like 5/8ths an inch across at one end and almost non existent at the other.Never crutches or baccy, never that homeboysent from underneath my balls

7. Usually more conical than straight, crutch depends. I like them cuz for me the beauty of a joint is that when you're done, you're stoned and you don't have anything on you (important for me as I live on a college campus), and there's no way in fuck I'm gonna throw away a good roach. That being said, I do like saving up my roaches and rolling a super potent roach blunt. Tobacco depends on a couple things. If I'm low on bud, spliff. If I want to disguise the smell a bit, spliff. If I have really dank bud and I don't want to waste it in a joint, spliff. 

8. Cones or sticks...dnt matter its still going to get smokedNah....aint no spliffin ova here, straight MARY JANE / THC / GANJA / GREEN GODDESS

9. [quote name="Haruto" post="19144540" timestamp="1386801117"]raw paper king size supreme, roll it with the crutch, 20-25% tobacco (preferably bali shag), cone shape with a 1-1.5 grams of tree. the best. sometimes i'll put a worm of wax inside or paint the paper with lean[/quote] definitely miss da wax....aint did that shit in a minute thoughPainting da paper w/ lean was an amazing experience!!!!

10. Always cones 20% tobacco with a crutch Raws all the way and a gram of pure herb

11. But crutch do you mean a bit of rolled up card? In the UK we call it a roach. I roll mine with a roach, cone shaped with tobacco (UK habit).