Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Joints/Blunts Unnecessary Waste of Weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xEtceteraaa, Jan 20, 2011.

1. I don't have a problem with joints, they're great in a group but they just seem to me like an unnecessary waste of weed. Getting a bowl/bong/vape seems to preserve one's stash so much more. Amirite?

2. Youarewrong. Jays are classic style smokin maaaan. Blunts are dece like once every couple of weeks, but just Vape or rip bongs ^^

3. I agree that joints are fun to smoke but the whole point of it is to get high and I would prefer to have as much weed left as possible. Idk like maybe at parties i would prefer joints (dont want people breaking my vape) but overall it seems like they aren't cost efficient

4. bowls are the best for group or a bong both with large bowls fuck joints hits like 6 ppl and its done for fuck that id rather have a bowl that can have 8 ppl hit off

5. a bong or bowl is probably more efficient than a joint or blunt. honestly i don't think you're really wasting all that much though when you smoke a joint assuming you don't just let it burn. it's kind of a trade off, a joint can be a little more convenient at times, and plus i don't think theres anything quite like rolling up and burning a nice jay :)

6. A J or Blizzy isn't cost effective at all. But I wouldn't say a "waste of weed". They are fun to smoke, and there is nothing like puffin on a FAT spliff to ease your mind eh? Plus they are mad easy to sneak into concerts and shit, even though I don't smoke at concerts anymore.

7. I used to like joints until I hit my friend's bong and realized how much weed they really do waste. Now if it's my weed it's never ending up in paper.

8. right i hate jays i love my bowl both of em one is large bowl and 1 has a small bowl for personal toking

9. Personally i am not a fan of them, but they have advantages also like when your done smoking only thing you are left with is a lighter. They get a lot of people high fast , waste of weed ehh i would just say really inefficient

10. Some of us here smoke for the experience of the high, not just the high itself or how much weed we can save. I personally think a session with a joint is extremely relaxing and I enjoy the experience of smoking my herb and want it to last. Different strokes for different folks I guess.

11. Ive never even rolled one. Im not wasting a bit of my stuff. The only time that they are somewhat acceptable is if you're at a concert.

12. Vaping is the most efficient way but joints are classic and convenient.

13. I was thinking about the same thing last night while i was smoking a bowl out of my new piece. And i think that a bowl gets you more high because with a joint or a blunt when your not hitting it the weed is still burning. But dont get me wrong i love smoking a fat blunt/joint. And if you are smoking bubu weed then i would smoke it out of blunt. But dank, I always smoke it out of a bowl.

I hope this answered your question.:D
    Keep Tokin:smoke:

14. why even make this thread. i smoke blunts everyday all the time, if m piece breaks its hard to get another

15. i enjoy long joint sessions on my porch. I have enough bud, so i'm not worried about wasting. i turned 21 last week so i just included beer to the mix.

i use my bongs just as much. but sometimes i just prefer spending more time smoking.

16. blunts are portable, lots of young people haven't touched joints, blunts are fun to roll and last longer - do waste more weed but midgrade comes down to 2.50 a gram if you buy in bulk.

Bong is the most wasteful pipe, there's a lot burned off from the bowl and sometimes some stale smoke left...bubblers are the best with this, sometimes a bowl is to harsh so you have to let some float out, but the water in a bubbler will cool the hit and allow you to get it all

holy shit im baked ive been on a rant every post spree

17. i dont really consider it a wast especially if youre a tobacco smoker and just roll spliffs like i do :smoking:

18. I´ve thought the same thing also, small bowl hits conserves my stash for far longer.

19. my bong concerves weed small bowl my bong is like 11 inches clears easy

20. ummm, would the water in a bong not do the same thing :confused: