Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

joints, blunts, cones or pipes?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ganjaphlex, Jul 14, 2010.

1. witch one do you prefer and what do you like most/ dislike most about them.

my favorite is Blunts because i like the variety of flavoured papers and there easy to cary around and do shit with.

dislike about the blunts are they use alot of weed and you could probably get higher with bongs.

so whats your favourite?

2. Don't like blunts, because I don't really like tobacco, and never have really enjoyed blunts that much. I'll smoke em, but you'll never catch me rolling one or buying anything tobacco.

Joints, I love rolling js, I love that you don't need to keep lighting them, I love smoking them and have been smoking mainly js recently. They're shitty in times like now though when I'm low on bud.

Pipes, my pipe broke recently, all I have left is some shitty tiny super thin glass pipe. Like thin to the point where I feel like the thing will break if I look at it funny (no idea how it hasn't broken yet). I love pipes though... now that I think of it, I think the only way to smoke that I don't enjoy is blunts lol. I'd just say I love _____ to almost everything.

3. I don't like dry pieces (joints,blunts,pipes) normally, but if I'm at like a concert or a party or something I'll take a toke off of one.

When I'm at my house chilling and smoking with one or two of my friends I use a bong. You get bigger hits and it saves a lot of weed. For me bongs are also a lot less harsh hitting, because of the water cooling the smoke.

I take huge hits, so whenever I use a dry piece I always cough my lungs up because it's so harsh, and I don't particular enjoy sitting there hacking for 5 minutes. With my bong I don't have to worry about the harshness. :bongin:

4. Dude if your problem is you take huge hits and can't deal with the harshness, then you just need to learn how to smoke dry pieces better. I don't even remember the last time I coughed while smoking, and I take huge hits.

5. Pipes are always more efficient, but its nice to take out a joint with a friend or have a big sesh with a fat blunt.
    I guess it all depends on what I feel like smoking out of at the moment or whether I'm smoking with people. The majority of the time though, I smoke out of my bubbler and/or a bong.

6. Shit i'll take all at the same time! Haha thats like asking me which child is my favorite! except on a much lower scale of course