Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Joints. Are they worth it?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 520medicineman, Jul 21, 2011.

1. Deciding whether to roll a few up or to just have some bowls. I heard that joints have a lower efficiency of getting you high.

What do you guys think?

2. Unless you've got a really nice bowl, not even a bowl, a bong, or bubbler or whatnot, i'd say the joint. Yes it is true thc is wasted when it burns while you don't inhale but I and many friends have found splitting a joint amongst two people gets us way more messed up than passing a bowl back and forth for the same amount.

I don't know why it just seems to hit harder. Also if you keep smoking it fast enough, the amount wasted can be miniscule.

3. To be honest, I never smoke joints. I'll be honest, the reason I don't is because I can't roll to save my life.

4. I get a lot more from bowls than joints.

5. I always smoke joints. They get me ripped as shit. You have to know how to roll them though. There have been many a times where I have been skullfucked more by a single joint than a series of spoon rips.

6. A bowl uses less weed, but a joint will get you higher. (Seems like common sense :p) If you can't roll very well, stick with the bowl. A good joint to the face is pretty awesome, but if it's got any problems, you'll waste more weed than is worth it, in my opinion.

7. Yea I seem to get more hits from a bowl but I just broke my bong today so it's either out of a little glass spoon or a joint

8. Nah with bowls you get more thc out the weed but I know what you mean it's like a different stoned feeling.

9. My papers get me higher than my glass ever will.

10. Bowls are more THC efficient but joints are more fun to smoke with people IMO

11. I think i'm gonna go roll one seeing as i'm a proficient roller :smoke:

12. After smoking a ton of bowls, nothing gets me more lifted than a great doobie.:cool:

13. I'm basically just too lazy. I've always had a pipe or a bong of some sort. When me and my buddies get together though, we usually keep a joint rotating.

14. The bowl can give you less or more hits depending on how you rip it. Whereas the bowl may take a while for the affect the joint should have you feeling good halfway through. If you're a pro roller, you wont be wasting and you will enjoy. Remember, if you roll it and it looks bad, it'll burn bad, break it apart and save your bud.

15. i find that i can get just as high with half the weed in a bowl, but joints are so much more pleasurable to smoke out of so i roll some joints. you sacrifice weed for a very chill smoke sesh. it really depends how you feel about wasting weed, if your fine with a little waste and want a chiller smoke sesh then joints all the way, or wanna have a not as chill sesh but get high on less weed and be able to conserve then bowls. i choose bowls

16. I typed a bunch of shit and realized it didn't matter. Do whatever you want.

17. It's all about application.

Joints are pretty stealthy. Not hard to make once you get good at it (10+ joints). if you are smoking in a risky spot, they can be tossed, and just look like a cigarette butt from afar. I don't find that they hit harder then glass, but a 0.5 g joint between 2 average smokers will get them both ripped (assuming good weed of course).

18. bowls are more efficiant because you are smoking all of the weed you use while jays just burn.
    i love both personally but joints just fuck me up :smoke:
    but thats mainly because i roll fat :cool:

19. i just decided to roll a j so i did that, smoked it, then had about a bowl left in my grinder so i loaded that up and cashed it. I SAY BOTH :DD

20. I read somewhere online that you use 10% THC from a joint, 40% from a pipe, and 80% from a bong. But those numbers couldve been pulled out of nowhere.

Still, i dont like joints, would way rather light a pipe or vape.