Joints are the shit!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by themtharhillzzz, Jul 7, 2011.

1. Latley I have been only been rip pin the bong, bubbler, and piece. I have been coughing a shit ton and not enjoying my high quite as much. So I decided to try something different, roll a joint. So I rolled one up with some pretty dank went out on my porch and toked on up. It was mad chill.:cool:

2. Take smaller hits off you bong bro, coughing should stop.

But joints are really super chill on those occasions. Just sitting back checking shit out with a joint in hand is one of my favorite things to do.

But a huge bong packing while checking shit out and chillen is better. Especially when your so high you dont even want to finish the bowl lol

3. I love going on my back deck with my laptop and bong(i live on a lake and the deck is on the second floor of my house) and just lookin at the lake and shit while toking and listening to music and reading stuff on gc. occasionally i'll roll joints and blunts.

4. I don't feel joints and blunts as much as bongs

5. i use my da buddha with my glass tube. its smooth as f

6. Yea dude Js are the shit its all ive been smoking lately, besides the occasional bong or bubbler. Its like theres this simple joy u get when u smoke something u made. The only real problem is u eat up hella weed...

7. Hell yeah man. I used to love getting ripped off bongs and getting super high. Now I really like the more chill high, and joints are perfect for that. Especially with a few friends. Something about passing a joint around gives the high a different feeling.

8. i'll be honest, i've never been a fan of passing joints. i'd rather face that shit or just twist a blunt for the group

9. Awesome. I've experimented with everything other than Vaporizer bags/balloons. My favorite is the Vaporizer whip though on DBV. It's more for smoking alone though, which I've recently found to be a bit of a waste of money and time.

10. that's nuts, i love smoking alone. nothing replaces smoking with your boys, but if i didn't smoke alone from time to time i'd be very regrettful. i get some of my best thinking/reflecting done...

11. Good points. I used to love it too but I was just smoking too much alone. If I could control myself from doing it everyday all the time then it'd be a lot better.

I agree with you though

12. There's nothin better than chillin with some music and a J <3

13. yup. nothing like boxing a blunt in your car, bumpin some tunes and just reflecting.

i feel you on the everyday part though, smoking alone embellishes it as more of a habit for me.

14. Joints are fantastic. Raw papers..tried it and i've been hooked since.

15. Bong mean filltration, less caughing i.e smoother hit. Joint has no filltration, take small hit and it "hits" you quick in the chest making you caugh. Sure joints are cool:cool: and everything but when you said

"Latley I have been only been rip pin the bong, bubbler, and piece. I have been coughing a shit ton and not enjoying my high quite as much. So I decided to try something different, roll a joint"

Sounded like you meant joints don't make you caugh as much as bong, bubbler, or pipe do. Thats wrong ofcouse but you didn't mean that huh?:rolleyes:

16. what i gathered is that he is taking such big bong hits that he is coughing.

so, in theory here, due TO the filtration of a bong, he is able to inhale more smoke, thus coughing.

17. So take a smaller one op, its common sence.

P.S. i like your user name:smoke:

18. I think he's taking too big of rips for his lungs to handle. I remember packing a bowl with my sister one time and I tried explaining to her that it was real good weed and she should just take a small rip. I would normally get like 5 hits at least on a bowl but she ripped through the whole thing and coughed it all right out. Same thing has happened when introducing my friend to a bong too. |Ripped right through the whole bowl and coughed it all out.

Sometimes it can be a better idea to milk the bong and then clear it on a seperate rip, I never liked to do it that way though. Also, some crushed ice in the water will help a lot, that's if it doesn't have an ice chamber for ice cubes.

19. Yep, I know people who have puked because they took too big of a rip and couldn't hardly breathe afterwards.

20. How dare you lump a beautiful thing such as a joint in with blunts? :(

Joints are my favorite way to smoke. They give me a different high than any other smoking method... more of a psychedelic high for some reason, maybe I just smoke them faster or something, but whatever it is I love it. Also I think they taste the best. Some people say that they taste "like paper" but I disagree, I taste more weed in a joint than I do in glass for some reason.