Joints and how to make them last longer.

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Knucks, Jul 10, 2003.

1. YO UR DOING IT WRONG BRO LMAO SLOPPY WET NASTY SMH U WOULD NEED A PAPER OVER IT TOOCUZ U SUPERSOAKED IT THAT NSHIT WOULD JUST FALL APART OTHER THAN BACKWOODS(TRENDY DBAGS CALM DOWN) .U REALLY ONLY NEED TO LICK THE EDGE UR SEALING MAYBE A LIL MOISTURE BUT NOT EVEN DAMP U AINT OLD SCHOOL BUD OR YOUD OF BEEN ON THEM KING SIZE BAMBU'S BEST PAPER EVER I WANNA TRY THE FLAVORED BAMBU' JOINTS USUALLY GET TNHE 33 PACK FOR$ 1.35 IN FL IN 2020.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. YEAH AND IT TAKES 2GS OF WEED TO FILL UP ID RATHER ROLL A BOUT .7 G IN A SWISHER WRAPPED IN RAWS.BURNS 4 AN HOUR

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. you know the person you are yelling at made that post almost TWENTY years ago?

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. DID YOUR CAPS LOCK BUTTON GET STUCK??

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. I will pass on you rolling me a Joint ,, i haven't used two rolling papers in 40 years ..
    If you cant roll a decent joint with one 1 1/4 paper then go back smoking out of a pipe .
    Roach weed
    These joints are Zig Zag 1 1/4 papers and the joints are about 1.5 grams each .
    Practice practice practice 20190523_143602.jpg
    20190409_100244.jpg

6. Don’t know why this thread was resurrected, but I read the title wrong and thought there might be a better approach than the total knee replacement that I had.
    :whistle:

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. STOP SCREAMING AT ME dammnit. LMAO
    Hey brother... :)

BNW

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. @Foghorn1130
    Foggy just had a hip done and you can compare notes.

BNW

• Like Like x 2
  9. Good afternoon guys , hope you are doing well.

Yes knee replacement surgery is a bit more complicated in that it involves releasing ligaments and tendons . Then you have to attach the components to the bone and then getting everything to balance out.

The knee has to balance off-center loads and move side to side. And with a total knee replacement, you are removing a lot of tissue and bone. Postoperative pain is higher with knees since the soft tissue affected by the surgery must stretch more than soft tissue around the hip.

A hip replacement is a much less painful operation. People are on crutches for a while, and then their hips feel normal.

It also helps extensively if you are doing physics therapy before a hip or knee replacement. It’s very important to go into the surgery with your legs as strong as possible.

PT after surgery also makes all the difference in the world. If you have any type of replacement but don’t put in the work to strengthen it back up , you probably shouldn’t of had the surgery.

Nothing upsets a doctor more than having a patient that won’t do the rehab.

Last thing is the doctor. Make sure you have a very reputable doctor.
    You want to make sure he has plenty of experience. A good joint replacement doctor dose this everyday and has hundreds of surgeries under his belt.

Yesterday made 2 weeks since I had my hip replacement surgery and I am almost done with the crutches and my hip feels better by the day.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1