Joints and blunts wasting weed?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by long john, Sep 7, 2009.

1. I see alot of people here posting about how joints/blunts waste weed, I respectfully disagree. If you save your roach your pretty much getting any wasted weed from the rest of the joint . So your not really losing any.
    I hope I'm making since here... I blazed out of my fucking mind noww. Hopefully I don't regret posting this after I sober up. loll
    Anyways... who agrees?

2. .. you don't make sense.... How is saving the roach saving the weed you wasted. The weed you wasted in the air man. lol, but it sounds like you're baked as fuck, and im about to be pretty soon also. :hello:

3. yeah it wastes weed caus its burning even when your not inhaling it. if its a well rolled joint/blunt the waste is minimal but still there.

4. Yea... I clearly was not thinking all that much when I made that thread lol... It;s amazing what a little bit of purple kush can do, :cool:

5. i guess its cool when you do a generation blunt

6. The reason they are less efficient isn't because of the roach, it's because it's constantly burning, even when you're not toking on it.

That being said, I don't think there is any 'waste of weed' from any method if you're enjoying yourself. That's what recreational use is all about after all. Enjoyment.

7. The burning while you are not inhailing is where the waste of marijuana is happening. But as previously said, a well rolled joint, and or blunt, will be a very minimal loss... You can never thinks its wasting though if your still getting baked... always look at the good!

8. That being said, I don't think there is any 'waste of weed' from any method if you're enjoying yourself. That's what recreational use is all about after all. Enjoyment.[/QUOTE]

qft