Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Joint?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NoHzee, Sep 9, 2010.

1. Ok, I bought 1 G off my friend. He rolled it for me. The bud was like a whitish greenish. It wasn't mold. Ive saw mold on weed before. but it was kind of small. But he grinded it up into a nice joint.It's about the size of a pencil. Good deal? BTW there was no batch:smoking:

2. How much did you pay?

3. It depends on the papers but I don't think I have ever been able to fit 1 gram into my joints. At most I pack in like .7. (And I normally use EZ Widers from 7-11)

I'm assuming you paid ten bucks for the gram, but I'm thinking he didn't really give you a gram of weed. But who knows. If you still get high, that's all that really matters.

4. Gram joints are easy depending on the papers. Even if he shorted you its only 10$ and you're still gonna get baked.

5. Can't tell ya if you got ripped off or not without a price haha.

6. The size of a pencil? I hope you mean width :p.

If it's as long as a pencil then damn.

7. ^^^ Exactly what I was thinking