Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

joint

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by just_blunted, May 18, 2009.

1. so i just rolled this joint and im trying to decide if i want to smoke it now or in the moring on the way to school.

any suggestions?

2. if you have plenty of bud, then why not smoke it now and roll up another before school
    but if you smoke it before school youll smell like it, js leave a smell much stronger and longer than a piece does

3. going to school high is the shit, just dont carry bud on you thats how i got suspended lol
    if you dont carry bud then smoke it before, also think if you have a test or something important, mondays usually are bullshit days though

4. thats the last of my bud and i dont really want to waste it, i could always bring some axe with me and spray it before i get to school. and if i smoke it tonight i have to find a way to do it secretly, my parents are home.

5. if you smoke it tonight, then just wait til theyre asleep, hop out your window, and burn it down. or if youre not worried about gettin caught being high at school, cause they can still try to fuck you over just for that, then wait for it tomorrow.