Joint.

Discussion in 'General' started by RedSorcerer, Jan 10, 2008.

1. Alright GC, I'm in a rut.
    I can't decide.
    What movie should I watch after sparkin up my gorgeous jay?
    I really am torn on the decision guys.
    Let's hear those recommendations.

2. Superbad, The Big Lebowski, Harold and Kumar go to White Castle, How High, Life, Half Baked, Waiting, Envy....Uh....Shit, I can never think of too many, but if I remember any other good ones I'll put 'em up, assuming that someone else doesn't beat me to it.:rolleyes:

3. Bad Santa

4. go with something a little more profound...right now im going to throw in Contact, i suggest you do the same!

5. big lebowski was the best suggestion i've heard so far.

obviouslly you're not a golfer.

6. Severance. I watched it with a friend two days ago, and I laughed my ass off. It's a horror/comedy, but unlike most such movies it's comedy isn't over the top. It also has smart dialogue and reasonable plot, and the characters aren't complete morons, so it's neck and shoulders above most slasher movies.

That, or if you haven't seen it yet, Hot Fuzz. A brilliant British police comedy.

7. eastern promises

8. Bullworth

9. The Midnight Express.

10. Caddyshack.

11. The Exorcism of Emily Rose

guaranteed to freak the fucking shit out of you my friend, if your in for a scare :)

12. I love stoner movies when im high as much as anyone on this forum...But I like funny ass crazy movies like...Superbad...Starship troopers...yes starship troopers...lol. now im going to roll a fat ass joint.

13. Clerks FTBFW (For The Big Fuckin Win)

14. MAY....crazy movie about some tripped out bitch who kills her friends and threads there body parts of them together to make one big human doll

15. Serenity and Constantine are two of my favourite non-pot movies to watch when good and baked. They both run a good chance of trippin' you the fuck out and/or scaring the hell outof you depending on how high you are.

16. The Emperor's New Groove.

17. [​IMG]

18. Constantine is really badass. the movies that always do it for me are,

Lock,Stock, & Two smokin' barrels
    Boondock saints
    Green street hooligans (warning: will want to whooooop some ass after watching)
    Pans Labyrinth
    Eastern Promises
    Trainspotting
    Pulp Fiction
    What Dream may Come

One movie to stay away from while all fucked up(Still a masterpiece)is Requiem For A Dream. Never in my whole life have I ever felt all hope drained out of me in a movie.