Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

joint

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by JohnnyWeedSeed, Aug 27, 2006.

1. heres a joint i rolled and just felt the need to show off. it was hand rolled using an orange Zig-Zag and some finely chopped juicy fruit:smoking:[​IMG]

2. That's a nice joint man, it looks nice 'n full :D

+rep for wrting on your hand :D

3. thanks man, now i got spliff rep:smoking:

4. u put gum in yur j? how does it taste and is it worth doin

5. :hello:

6. looks nice good job rollin

7. haHAha:hello: thats great. juicy fruit is a fruity tasting and smelling ptent strain of ganja:smoking:

8. :hello: :D

9. nice joint. You have rolling skills my friend.

10. thank you all. that was gonna my entry for Spliffs joint rolling contest but its gone now:smoking:

11. Dam I was supposed to blaze that with you today! haha

12. if you rolled that by hand, thats real good, cause my joint roller rolls joints that look identical to that but i dont think you would lie like that.

awesome joint

13. nicely packed joint dude

14. i told ya to call me man.

15. a machine roller usually packs it in tho, and i see spillage of dank only can really mean, hand rolled bad ass jizzle. i smoked 2 joints yesterday, cuz everyone around here loves them, and i was like.. damn wish i had a blunt. but nice joint, and at times joints can be ideal.

16. Shit dude I didn't even know I had your number til I went back and looked at my PMs... damnit... sorry bro

17. this gave me a good laugh rep+

18. ^^^ i really feel sorry for whoever would really do that.:smoking:

19. Oh man. Hahahahahaahahahahahahahahaha.

Can't stop myself from laughing. :hello:

20. good job hand rolling is the only way to go.