joint with my order?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by bigdub7487, Aug 14, 2010.

1. few years back i had ordered a hoodie directly from a band. big name band i might add. i will not share the name but know they play heavy music and they smoke grass.

anyway i placed my order in august and didn't receive it until the day AFTER CHRISTMAS! the lead singer sent me e-mails during this time saying they were getting those hoodies made up and were doing recording. i didn't mind that much.

so i open up the package and finally my hoodie. so fucken awesome too. so with the shirt there's a note. especially to me. in the note, first off, he spelt so many things wrong. i guess it was meant to be funny. he writes check the pocket, i left you a present.

a fat fucking joint.

so fucken sweet. i smoked it that night and got wrecked. after, i thought i should have broke the j up and smoked the bud in a bong.

needless to say, they are one of my favorites bands forever.

2. thats sweet dude, wish things like that cud happen to me!

3. it blew my mind. they come from a state with good herb. i know they smoke dank shit.

4. way better

5. Thats cool of them.

6. i won't say what band it is.

7. why not?

there's really no reason not to say, sounds to me like you're a stingy asshole. :)

8. i don't want to say something and then word gets around.

9. ^ Why not? If you like the band, then you should want word to get around. They'll make money and get more fame.

10. he wont say cause it didnt really happen

11. they already are famous in my eyes. actually listening to them right now.

12. w/e guy.

13. It is pointless not to say who it was.

14. i won't say the name but they got a song called kill for weed