Joint vs Pipe vs vs Bub vs Bong vs Vape

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Space Chimp 155, Mar 13, 2012.

1. I rock my tube with my seven I love joints an bowels as well.depends on how baked I wanna get.

2. [quote name='"sodominsane"']i loved this thread.....had so many funny images running round my head.....

one the high cost of bong maintance ...i picture my self going to a shop with a guy with greasy hand and a name on his blue jumpsuit telling me...."its gonna cost you but ....well get this bong purring like a kitten"...maye admonishing me....if you change the water like the manuel states you would put alot less wear and tear here"

or the resale value of bongs...." i got an image of a high priced accutioner with a british accent "here we have a bong from the famed Garcia period.....notice the hand crafted......"

or the price of rolling papers.....i have been a broke motherfucker in my day....but i have never not gotten high cause we didnt have cash or rolling paper......just dig in the couch custions

however love to everyone...im sure if we sparked a j together or took a bong hit it would all be good

for me the joint is classic......tom petty skipped to the point and rolled another joint....paul simon stepped out side to smoke himself a j......not a bowl or bong.....

also i like to smoke at event ...concerts ,bar, out hiking....eve the thanksgiving parade.......and the joint can be swallowed when officer krumpkie comes by

however bong hit is much smoother and stronger....and seems less wasteful

now as far as vaps go...neve tried one and soory to say dont "look" cool.....kind clincal at best....part of smokin to me is not just the smoke but the experece and socal aspect.....vaps seem like im undergoing a medical treatment.....why dont i just put on a hospital gown with a nurse saying there thee mr smith breath deep

it dont have the hippie feel[/quote]

I can't describe how much your attention to detail made me laugh

3. [quote name='"Clidefr0g"']So the argument of joint vs bong has come down to who is a cheap mother fucker?

Id take a 10% loss in smoke over my entire life than dealing with bongs and water and cleaning and buying new bongs when they break. You probably increase the overall cost of smoking by having to buy and maintain the bongs.

Not to mention ultra thin slow burning papers basically go out by them selves if you dont toke on it within 15 seconds, which almost removes the entire problem of lost smoke..

Moral of the story? don't be a cheap fuck.. and J>B[/quote]
    I just got my first bong and I love it so much more than joints, all you gotta do is load the bowl up and smoke. With joints you gotta buy papers all the fucking time your spending more on that than just getting a nice cheap bong. Either way your spending money, if you have money to keep buying weed than you can easily save up and buy a bong. And a big plus with bongs is less smell and more concentrated hits

4. And your only breaking a bong if you don't take good care of it