Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Joint vs bubbler?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by The innovator, Aug 3, 2012.

1. I absolutely LOVE joints they get into outer space but most people would pick a bubbler over a joint. I find that joints are more relaxing and chill. Which one do you prefer? Also any idea how the THC % ranges between the two?

2. The thc content is dependent upon the herb used in said pipe or paper.
    I would assume what you mean is what gets you more thc delivered into your bloodstream.
    I think the pipe would more so because you aren't wasting as much smoke, and it's not being dragged through a cigarette shaped roll.

I would pick a bubbler personally, I hate rolling joints, and nothing beats a nice chilled bubbler with a big bowl full.

Either way enjoy :smoke:

3. Personally it depends on the occasion, if i'm chilling at home, bubbler, if the weather is nice I'll sit on my porch and smoke a fatty, why not just smoke a fatty then a bubbler pack then another fatty and possibly another bubbler pack and possibly another fatty... etc etc and just enjoy both :eek: my friend rolls some of the sickest joints i've ever seen and I think you get more smoke from a bubbler ie more thc... so..... yeah..... :smoke:

4. bubbler bubbler BUBBLER !

5. [​IMG]

This is my bubbler weapon of choice...

6. No exct measurements about thc with joints vs bubblers...depends on soooo many factors lol, thc content in the bud, how well you rolled the joint, type of papers, how much resin is built up on the bowl etc...also

you do get higher from bubblers with less weed because it's going directly in your mouth without burning any paper or losing tree.

If I smoke a joint ill go about halfway then throw the rest in the bowl the get high as shit.

Overall, bubbler because you save that much more weed.