joint trick?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by rehabshit, Apr 23, 2010.

1. I just started getting into rolling joints and I remember seeing something a while back that I never asked.

I saw someone rolling a joint and they were using a dollar bill to sort of roll the joint inside it. To pack it down I guess, I'm not sure? I'm just wondering if anyone else has seen this and if it is a good trick or help to rolling.

2. I've seen people do it, my buddy use to always do it for fun, I never like it though because I didn't want any ink on my joint but I don't even know if that's possible but I was still cautious of it.

3. It's just an easier way to roll a J or cig, and it's actually pretty quick too.

1.) Procure a dollar bill, weed, and a paper.
    2.) Place weed evenly in the middle of the bill (should be sideways so the weed is spread along the side that's about as long as the paper)
    3.) Roll the weed into a core by pinching the bill and sliding it up and down
    4.) Place your paper in the bill (gum facing you)
    5.) Roll the bill once more, but only so the side nearest you goes up
    6.) When only the gum is visible, lick it and roll some more, and you'll have a finely rolled J

It's basically a cigarette roller, so if you know how to use one of those, it's like the same thing.

4. In my sig lolol