Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

joint techniques... share your wisdom! PICS IF YOU GOT 'EM

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by dokesomesmank, Nov 28, 2008.

1. #1 dokesomesmank, Nov 28, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2008
    [​IMG]

i use a roller (i know boo hiss boo! right? well fuck that i like my perfect joints.)
    i fold a little bit of the joint over
    [​IMG]

before i put it in the roller for a little extra strength and then make a type of fold
    [​IMG]

at the mouth end that makes sucking on that joint easy as hell.
    [​IMG]

:smoke: i love bones

[​IMG]

2. huh? that looks like a parliament cig.

3. i just don't use a filter. i promise i just rolled this ho with dank weed...

4. just learn how to roll, you'll be rolling perfect joints in no time...

5. Looks nice, but rolling a j is what makes it fun and there's nothing like rolling a sweet j to spark up with your buddies.

6. I agree man rolling a joint is like meditation to me lol. :smoking:

7. joint rolling is one of the few things i take pride in doing. I always roll mine slightly cone shaped. i fold the mouth end together and push down the other end a little and twist it up. rolls perfect j's everytime. Twisting the end makes them easier to light evenly and folding the mouth end shut keeps the bud from getting in your mouth. to easy things to do that make the exp better. I also tear off excess paper so as to increase the bud taste.