Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Joint Super Puff

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Vallak, Nov 28, 2011.

1. i dont know what you guys would call it but its like blowing into a joint with the cherry in your mouth at someone else's mouth and when you puff two of these your completely high , what do you call this?

2. A shotgun, or "shotty"

3. I think you're thinking of a blowback.

4. Wouldn't do that unless someone offered it to me, but I believe it'd be called a shotgun.

5. around here we call that a shotgun or shoty

6. Excuse me, putting your mouth on the LIT jay?

7. It's called a shotgun and it's a quick way to get a quick dose of excruciating pain.

8. if you do it right you cant get burnt
    ive been doing it with my girlfriend alot

9. Back when i first started toking, we smoked blunts for a good while. And we had something of the discussion ^^^, but we added something during the shotgun. We called it "The Elevator". The person puts the lit end of the blunt/joint in there mouth, joins hands with someone else in a special way. And they go down to a squatting position. As the shotgun is happening they lift up back to the standing position again. Fucked me and my boys up back in the day. Thanks for reading my rant lol

10. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9r4nYeTflSw]American Troops Smoking Pot in Vietnam - YouTube[/ame]

11. SHOTTY. Only To be done with... Male--Female/Female--Female.

12. Nothin wrong with doing a shotty with your friends. If you are uncomfortable, then you better recheck your sexual preference ;)

13. took the words outta my mouth bro, me and my friends have this debate kinda often actually, and im like i KNOW im not gay, i have a gf, and shotties fuck me up! dude-dude shotties are straight. jus aslong as one of you isnt queer! unless both of ya'll are gay and in that case than good for you i guess lol, stay on the other side of the room.:wave:

14. I'm from England, and to us, a shotty is used with a bong. If you have no bowl on it, put a tiny bit of tobacco in the pipe, then dab it onto your ground weed. put this in the bong, then light it, and it makes a sort of 'pop' sound.

A blowback over here is taking a toke on a joint, then blowing it into someone's mouth, only really used for getting in there with the femmies ;) haha.

But i don't think we have a name for that method of smoking over here, nobody does it. Isn't it funny how different cultures do different things?

15. you guys have the weirdest way of smoking TABACO??! jesus

16. blowback from round here

17. [quote name='"PuffDaddy420"']Back when i first started toking, we smoked blunts for a good while. And we had something of the discussion ^^^, but we added something during the shotgun. We called it "The Elevator". The person puts the lit end of the blunt/joint in there mouth, joins hands with someone else in a special way. And they go down to a squatting position. As the shotgun is happening they lift up back to the standing position again. Fucked me and my boys up back in the day. Thanks for reading my rant lol[/quote]

That was a pretty homosexual rant. And I love the "I know I'm not gay, so it's okay to come close to kissin my bro!" I'm comfortable with my sexuality, I'm not comfortable with being that close to guys. The " I know I'm not gay" rhetoric could theoretically be used by someone who just had sex with a guy, then where is the logic :p

18. shotgun, and nothing wrong with it between two guys