Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Joint smoking indoors?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xv9186, Aug 10, 2011.

1. I know this question has been asked alot of times. But say I smoke a joint in a pretty small room with the window open and a towel under the door, then spray some air freshener and leave the room with the towel still under the door and the window still open, would the smell be gone in a few hours?

2. You didn't bother to search, did you?:cool:

3. #3 xv9186, Aug 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I felt like posting my exact situation

4. mehh, maybe. depending on what the conditions are whilst smoking it.

Try blowing the smoke directly out the window with the fan on, and spraying febreeze periodically throughout.

But if this is really a "life/death" situation, (i.e Family/Police/etc) i wouldnt risk it

5. Yes. Just blow out the window and hold it out the window.

6. Aha lmao this is funny like half an hour ago I was trying to smoke a joint in 1 hit and almost made it. But now half the house smells skunky my parents noticed too lol